The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Paranormal anyone?

?enoyna lamornaraP

By on December 3, 2009 12:27:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How about we add in a totally creepy and paronormaly orientated demigod? He could freak peopel out a ton, and like go invisible and pop out of nowhere. Thoughts, suggestions? Lol if this works he could be my first modded Demigod!(you guys see my subtitles are a backward version of my title? Creepy...)

+11 Karma | 4 Replies
December 3, 2009 6:09:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Would be interesting to make a crazh DG like that

December 3, 2009 9:37:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lvl 5 ability would be to make targeted demigod players neighbour suddenly scream in an unearthly voice.

lvl10 of the same skill line would be to cut electricity to targets flat.

lvl15 would cause aliens to give target player an anal probe during electricity blackout, all the while his neighbour is screaming his head off.

December 4, 2009 12:25:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol, nice inerz

December 5, 2009 2:35:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

....interesting, this could be one of my 3 secret demigods, that I will post secretly!!!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.