The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Cant play anymore [No Text] and skillsbar at loading screen????

By on November 29, 2009 1:25:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link
Hi there This problem happens first time to me, and it doesnt help to reboot pc or the game. Also my friends have the same problem, and some guys i talked to cant play either. Quick explain: When i start a game, its same to singleplayer and multiplayer customgame, and start/launch the game, it wont load.I get just this picture: Now i cant play this game anymore, so please help fast =p
0 Karma | 3 Replies
November 29, 2009 1:32:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That happen to me once, I just force closed demigod and re opened it, so have you tried that?

November 29, 2009 1:40:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting heavenlysynn,
That happen to me once, I just force closed demigod and re opened it, so have you tried that?

Yes like 10 times already. Gets a litle frustrating =p

In singleplayer happens the same as i said. I dont know wtf it is.

Edit:

Playing a Pantheon game has fixed it. LoL !

November 29, 2009 3:21:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Another way to fix it is to delete your Game.prefs.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.