The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigods Almighty

By on November 28, 2009 4:27:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I know that having character's appearance change when they have different items equipped would be very difficult.  for example, QofT would look a little strange with just the addition of boots, or Rook may not quite fit into a suit of armor.  But what about having an Almighty look for each of the Demigods.  Once they reach level 20, they get a new, more powerful look.  For example, Erebus would get a helmet and a larger mace, rook would be 10% larger still and have spikes on his knuckles, QofT would be in a black lotus flower with even more vines protruding, UB would leave green foot prints wherever he walked...  Something to show everyone you have maxed out your character and they are all powerful.  It wouldn't necessarily have any game affect, but would just look cool.

0 Karma | 6 Replies
November 28, 2009 4:36:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I know that having character's appearance change when they have different items equipped would be very difficult.  for example, QofT would look a little strange with just the addition of boots, or Rook may not quite fit into a suit of armor.  But what about having an Almighty look for each of the Demigods.  Once they reach level 20, they get a new, more powerful look.  For example, Erebus would get a helmet and a larger mace, rook would be 10% larger still and have spikes on his knuckles, QofT would be in a black lotus flower with even more vines protruding, UB would leave green foot prints wherever he walked...  Something to show everyone you have maxed out your character and they are all powerful.  It wouldn't necessarily have any game affect, but would just look cool.

love it! and for the rook, I wish he had two energy towers on those stands on his back, and the shoulders would be arrow, and once he is at level 20, he could have tiny little towers all over him, and the spikes on his knuckles like you said, and a bigger different hammer.

UB could also have a toxic green smog emminating from him

Regulous could get six wings like the seraphim

Demon assasin could get two more heads and have seven tails

Oak could get a bunch of glowing shield pieces orbiting him

BUT i believe that this is only a sweet dream...

November 28, 2009 4:43:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That sounds awesome!

Maybe we can get back the way favor items were intended by Demigods Almighty creator Scathis: for esthetic purposes only.

December 1, 2009 10:31:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, but instead of only at lvl 20, it should be each level, so they can see you get stronger over time.

December 2, 2009 8:36:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UncleanBeast,
Yeah, but instead of only at lvl 20, it should be each level, so they can see you get stronger over time.

I am sure that you can mod all of that for us? lol, just kidding!

December 2, 2009 9:52:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol i have no modding skills yet...

December 5, 2009 2:34:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UncleanBeast,
lol i have no modding skills yet...

yeah, me neither, doeas that mean that none of my demigods will be added to the game???

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.