The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Modding the Lobby???

By on November 25, 2009 11:34:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is there any way i can mod the lobby options?

Or anything else for that matter? I know that mods are activated only once a game has started, but is there any other way, that modding the lobby could be possible?

+160 Karma | 5 Replies
November 29, 2009 10:28:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Huzzah. Although I need to test it online.

November 29, 2009 11:09:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry gives a invalid game thingy not worth telling anyone about.

November 30, 2009 9:57:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No, please tell me mrappard.

I dont want it for online. I want to be able to change the options and the demi selection screen in Single player.

Couldnt care less about if it works online, lol

December 1, 2009 12:14:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Because demigod maps /bindata and dgdata.zip to the same location Lua placed in /bindata still run at load up. So if you want to load lua at start up you can just place you LUA in the map directory or the heroes directory and it will load it in. Delete it if you want to play online as it prevent games from syncing.

December 15, 2009 10:24:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting mrappard,
Because demigod maps /bindata and dgdata.zip to the same location Lua placed in /bindata still run at load up. So if you want to load lua at start up you can just place you LUA in the map directory or the heroes directory and it will load it in. Delete it if you want to play online as it prevent games from syncing.

Could you be a little more specific?

What exactly do I have to do, to modify the lobby options?

(I placed my mod in many folders, inside /bindata but it didnt work.)

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.