The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Constellations in Exile

By on November 22, 2009 12:59:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was just wondering if there were going to be plans of adding the new Demigods to the constellations in Exile. Would love to have this updated because I feel it was a nice little touch.

+60 Karma | 6 Replies
November 22, 2009 2:29:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've only ever seen erebus:, they're more?

November 22, 2009 2:33:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

They are all there. Except DA and Oc

November 22, 2009 7:15:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting lifekatana,
I've only ever seen erebus:, they're more?
iv only found rook

November 23, 2009 3:13:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Gotta go to ground level to look around and see em, but they are there.

February 14, 2010 5:12:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Add them! Rar!

Hah, if we can't get patches for the game, I doubt this will get patched in. I was looking for them after they came out thinking GPG would slip it in and I'd love them for all of time, but they didnt.

Oh, and Reg is the only of the orignal 8 not shown, lol.

February 14, 2010 6:29:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

only care about queens and TB= they give me strength!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.