The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[MOD] New Tab in Favor Item store

By on November 22, 2009 12:54:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This mod creates a new tab named GKRITS (As he's making new favor items.) and add the item BANHAMMER. This is more to help other modder as BANHAMMER is pretty overpowered.

http://67.55.41.251/Demigod/NewFavorItems.zip

How is works

hook\lua\common\Items\Achievement_Items.lua 

Is where new achievement items go. In this case the only entry is BanHammer but you add more items to the bottom.

hook\lua\ui\game\SCREEN_shopachievements.lua

This is where the new tab is defined. I've marked most the code changes with #CODEBLOCK Goes here but using a program called ExamDiff will show you the error it's available here http://www.prestosoft.com/edp_examdiff.asp.

The name of the tab is defined hook\lua\ui\help\tooltips.lua

This file define the cost of the favor items, which ones are included in the layout and the location of the layout files
hook\units\ug\b\ugbshop08\ugbshop08_gkrits_unit.bp 

Finally the layout is defined in the root directory i

UGBShop08_gkrits_ShopLayout.lua It's just a normal layout file like the other layout files. 

Creative Commons License
Favor Item Tab Mod by mrappard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

+24 Karma | 6 Replies
November 22, 2009 1:00:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I wanna know what that Ban Hammer does, lol.

November 22, 2009 1:08:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Great Thank you mrrappard.

Now if i want to make a new tab in the regular shop?

November 22, 2009 4:16:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
I wanna know what that Ban Hammer does, lol.

I think the hammer does +80 Dmg and +25% attack speed if i remember correctly. Awsome mod, going to look at adding a few things myself if I get the time.

November 24, 2009 11:02:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

mrappard, just checking with you about permission to use your mod along with one of my own. I am using your item tab mod and adding in my own new Favor Items. It is being discussed in another thread about using other peoples work and whether or not a credit in the mod_info or a readme is sufficient or if permission should be sought.

Thanks mate...nice modding!

November 24, 2009 11:44:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Licensing Information Provided

November 24, 2009 6:17:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thanks mate...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.