The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Who Is Inside Prison on Prison?

By on November 21, 2009 9:15:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would like to know who is in Prison on Prison.

I would like know who built that Prison.

Why are we fighting on top of this Prison?

Why was this guy imprisoned?

I'd actually like to know.

+37 Karma | 38 Replies
November 21, 2009 9:19:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this info will be included in patch 2.2 - small spoiler: You won't get to play him.

November 21, 2009 9:23:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Prison is set only 40 years in the future, and it's Christmas inside there. This is why we need to stop those gap commercials at all costs.

November 21, 2009 9:30:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You guys are not taking me srsly.

November 21, 2009 9:46:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The original God?

November 21, 2009 9:53:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

He looks really evil.

November 21, 2009 9:55:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm trapped in prison. Please let me out.

November 21, 2009 11:35:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Maybe its the all-father and thats why the gods are hosting pantheon for demigods.

November 22, 2009 4:41:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i think i know who he is...

November 22, 2009 4:46:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's foreshadowed.

November 22, 2009 4:54:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Epiphenomenon,
It's foreshadowedskin.

November 22, 2009 8:04:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Epiphenomenon,
It's foreshadowed.
I loled.

November 22, 2009 12:39:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It is Master Yoda.

Use the Force young Padawan....

November 22, 2009 2:31:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Maybe its the demon oak killed? DA's mom?

November 25, 2009 4:25:41 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Mr. Tumnus?

November 25, 2009 4:35:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok listen to the discription and read the back of the game covered.

"A god has fallen."

"some other stuff."

Literally I believe it to be the god we are fighting to replace.

November 26, 2009 12:22:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Taken from the Mythology directly;

The Gathering found that one of their own, the so-called God of the Progenitor, had intervened by sharing Names and Ways with his underlings and allies on the other side of the Veil.

In punishment, the Ancients cast down The Progenitor from the Deep Places and all of the beings in his ken were laid low and utterly destroyed.

The Ancients, known as Gods to mortals, therefore sought a successor

I submit then that it is the Progenitor that is imprisoned, as heavenly has suggested.

November 26, 2009 4:09:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wow... He's a pretty ugly looking God. I mean who would want to worship that face?

November 26, 2009 4:45:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting _Golgoth_,
Wow... He's a pretty ugly looking God. I mean who would want to worship that face?

LOL

November 28, 2009 10:55:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting _Golgoth_,

Consider the fact that he had to get laid 8 times to produce all the Demigods, unless he had twins...

November 28, 2009 11:36:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pseudomelon,

Quoting _Golgoth_, reply 17Wow... He's a pretty ugly looking God. I mean who would want to worship that face?
Consider the fact that he had to get laid 8 times to produce all the Demigods, unless he had twins...
I dont think they are all his children, just verus immortals who wer eright for the job.

November 28, 2009 11:51:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pseudomelon,

Quoting _Golgoth_,
reply 17

I wonder if QoT was the mother. That's why she sucks so bad.

And I think Rook and Oak were twins, except one had elephantitis (guess who!).    By the way, I don't mean to offend about the elephantitis joke; if any of ya's find it offensive I'll remove it. I was referring to Oak though.

November 29, 2009 6:24:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting aNaRcHiSt44,

Quoting pseudomelon, reply 19

Quoting _Golgoth_,
reply 17

I wonder if QoT was the mother. That's why she sucks so bad.

And I think Rook and Oak were twins, except one had elephantitis (guess who!).    By the way, I don't mean to offend about the elephantitis joke; if any of ya's find it offensive I'll remove it. I was referring to Oak though.
I'm offended by the qot joke.

November 29, 2009 6:56:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

QoT is decent if you know how to play her. She is weak in open form though.

November 29, 2009 7:09:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I dunno, seeing as his name is the Progenitor, it would probably follow that the Demis were his children.

November 29, 2009 7:37:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pseudomelon,
I dunno, seeing as his name is the Progenitor, it would probably follow that the Demis were his children.
The problem with that theory is

1. If you read the post made by Neilo which tells the story which can also be found in the opening of the game; all the progenitor's ken were slain.

2. Tb, Occulus, and Sedna's parents are in their story and in Tb story his step father killed his real father and mother, and than tried to kill him but only succeeded in killing his friends and girlfriend. Which made TB kill everyone in the country I think also Tb his human gone lich.

Occulus killed his own father.

Sedna left her parents never to be seen again, oh and sedna is human.

DA and Ub were both brought into the worth through sorcerery so ya they were not even born.

From what I got from rooks story he was human. This means he did not even become a demigod until after his death... which I kind of think Da was the assassin who killed him.

Reg and ere stories really say nothing about their parents so ya.

Queen of thorns is a fairy...enough said.

Oak...Somebody has alot of explaining to do on this one.

Firstly for they to even be his kids they would already be gods and not have to fight for their fathers position, because in the to of most ancient societies the eldest brother inherited what was once their fathers. Secondly the winner wont even become a god they would actually become a demigod. Which if you read their stories than you can figure out none of them are even part god yet, and the only thing godly about these character is the fact they all have a limited immortality (Meaning they all can't be killed through normal means...or mortal hands) it may seem from some of their stories. Demi means half so for them to be his children he would have had to sleep with about 3 mortal woman, 2 books, one suit of armor, a angel it may seem, a female vampire, and a female minotaur.

So how do you see them as his children let alone even half god already? They are literally fighting to become a half god, but they will take the place of a god; it doesn't change the part of them that isn't god thus making them demigods only after the winner stands above the rest. Which will be queen of thorns.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000531   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.