The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Hybrid Demigod, Slither!

Slither, master of Snakes.

By on November 21, 2009 2:17:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hello again community! In light of Sedna, who really opposes her image? You may be able to consider Unlcean Beast, but I for one do not. I though of a surreal Demigod who truly opposes Sedna's calm and serene image. This Demigod is highly original, and should be looked at. Although i doubt this post will receive enough attention to truly be noticed, it will be an interesting concept to explore. Here my new idea is, and enjoy!

Slither, Snake and Poison Disciple.

Description: Sedna, as of now, does not have a true Demigod to counter her image. Although many of us will revert to Unclean Beast for that title, does he really? Sedna is caring and serene, whilst Unclean Beast is filthy and violent, but not a cruel commander. Slither, my new Demigod idea, is enitrely made to counter Sedna's image. He is a a very diffrent Demigod, but very interesting in my opinion. He uses posions and snakes to drain his opponets. He is cruel and hateful. He is very average in most stats, besides a fairly fast move speed and a deadly damage. He drains his oppenets of their strenght, using various posions. He is made to cripple and weaken, and hates Sedna!

Health: 1600 Health

Mana: 800 Mana

Move Speed: 6.5

Attack Speed: 1.45

Damage: 180-225

Armor:  250

Taunts:

"Sssuffer fool!"

"I will Sssplatter your pathetic limbsss all around."

"I Ssshall drink you dry!"

"My poisssionss creep."

"Doesss prey lurk nearby?"

"I sssee..."

"Ssso that isss where i wil wreak havoc?"

Play Stlye: Slither uses poisons in a fast and rabid attack. He is not hit and run, but rather than a very fast Demigod killer. His stellar Damage and Move Speed allow him to hunt any fools down quickly, leaving them sprawling. He can end any battle quite quickly, but can easily be overwhelmed, as snakes are patient, not reckless. Using ambushing and smart poison combos, no single enemy can stand in your way for long.

Strenghts: Weakenes enemies, Deadly against single units

Weakness: Low Defensive Stats, Weak against multiple foes

Abilities:

Constriction: 250/450/600/850 Mana, .1 Cast Time, 8 Second CD, Available at level one, short range: Slither slides around a nearby enemy, holding them in place. He will slowly tighten his grip, crushing them, dealing 350/500/800/1000 Damage over 5 seconds. After Constriction, enemies will have 350/550/650 reduced armor, and move 15/25/30% slower for 6 seconds.

Poisoned Strike: 150/350/550/600 Mana, .3 CT, 5 second CD, Available at level 3, medium range: Slither lets a deadly poison dribble onto his fangs, and strikes at a target enemy, dealing 100/250/400/550 damage instantly, and an additional 300/450/500 damage over 10 seconds. Enemies afflicted by Poisoned strike deal 15/30/45% less damage and attack 25/50/75% slower for 6 seconds.

Camoflauge: 350/500/800 Mana, Instant CT, 13 CD, requires level 3: Slither tones his skin to his surrondings, making him nearly invisible. His evasion is increased by 15/30/45%, and moves 35/50/65% slower. If he does not move, he will be unable to be attacked. On his next attack to an enemy, which will break his Camo, he will deal 250/350/500 bonus damage that is unblockable. His Camo will last for 15/30/45 seconds, until he attacks.

Tail Swipe: 350/500/750 Mana, .4 CT, 8 CD, requires level 8: Slither sends his tail in a wide arc around him, dealing 150/350/450 damage and interupting enemies.

Living Kin: 0 Mana, .5 CT, 35 CD, Slither starts with this. This is not a skill, but an item, called Slither's Eggs. This item cannot be dropped, and is a consumable with infinite use. Slither spits out 3 of his children, in eggs. After 5 seconds, they will spawn. If they survive for a time, they will become adults, giving them 500 health, 8 Damage, 1.15 Atack speed, 6.8 Move Speed, and 150 armor. Slither may have up to 8 at a time. Their attacks reduce enemies armor and move speed by 1% for 8 seconds.

Passives:

Bone Crushing Strenght: Constriction will now cause enemies effected to take 5/8/13% more damage from all attacks for 5 seconds.

Paralyzing Poison: Enemies have a 25/35% chance of becoming stunned for .8/1.3 seconds after being effected by Poisioned Strike.

Venom Dabbed Fangs: Increases Slither's Damage by 35/45/55. This damage is done over 5 seconds. His attacks will also slow enemy move speed by 3/5/8% per attack. Effect is also granted to Slither's children, but will be much weaker for them.

Strethened Brood: Reduces hatching time of Slither's children by 5 seconds, and allows them to hatch as adults. They will now have +8 amage and + 5% MS/AS. Their health is increased by 150.

There Slither is! Give Comments and suggestions plz!

+11 Karma | 8 Replies
November 21, 2009 3:24:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Pretty orginal! I would work more on his abilities, they don't seem very--uhm, very "god-like", i guess....

I will get back to you on some ideas that I have for a name, and for his appearence....

November 22, 2009 2:22:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As much as I like the idea, this ssssssounds too much like Slither from Heroes of Newerth.

November 22, 2009 3:04:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So you put the old Bite and the old Foul Grasp (even better than that) into one insanely over-powered skill... I like it.

November 22, 2009 12:15:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting PsyJedah,
As much as I like the idea, this ssssssounds too much like Slither from Heroes of Newerth.

well that pretty much crumples the whole concept and throws it away in the thrash can...

November 22, 2009 2:44:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol yeah this Demi is kinda dead now, but i have a new idea. evolution mechanic!

December 2, 2009 8:25:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UncleanBeast,
lol yeah this Demi is kinda dead now, but i have a new idea. evolution mechanic!

lol, one unexpected idea always pops up with you!

December 2, 2009 9:42:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yep

December 5, 2009 2:30:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

is this demigod ready for my official review???

oh, yeah, it's dead, sorry, lol, I need pills....

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.