The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Mod] Unlock Hidden Favor Items! (v. 1.01)

By on November 20, 2009 11:49:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Do you remember the new favor items that were taken out of 1.2? Actually, they weren't taken out. They are still in 1.2, but they were removed from the menu. I have added the favor items back to the favor item menus! Here is the URL:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ww30zfydly0

(This is version 1.01. I reduce the cost of the new favor items to 500.)

Here is how the files work. The Layout file creates a place for the favor item, and the unit file "fills" that place. You can find the code for it at the end of the unit file where it lists all of the favor items.

+38 Karma | 6 Replies
November 20, 2009 11:52:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice thank you!

November 21, 2009 1:32:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I reduced the cost of the new favor items.

November 21, 2009 1:34:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Woot, took my suggestion to lower those costs. Anyways, was fun testing this mod out with you, the items are really interesting. Looking forward to your later item mods and nice job on activating these.

March 14, 2011 7:07:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

cannot download on mediafire... :-/

someone could upload it elsewhere ?

March 14, 2011 4:48:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not sure why you have a problem with mediafire.

I downloaded and re-uploaded the file for you right here.

If you have a problem with box dot net I cannot help you further.

March 15, 2011 7:22:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thank you very much

working fine now ! 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.