The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

no health bar above occulus

By on November 20, 2009 6:53:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

topic says all...

+14 Karma | 5 Replies
November 20, 2009 7:00:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

no it doesn't. do you mean while watching replays or are you able to play him?

oh wait you mean the small hp bars you can enable above demigod chars ingame

November 20, 2009 7:05:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It may not have been occulus specific, often in games I find HP bars do not appear over some demigods.  Sometimes its like way way higher than it's supposed to be, but more often than not just completely non-existent.

November 20, 2009 7:16:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

now that you mention it i can confirm that RemV.

November 20, 2009 7:46:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting RemV,
It may not have been occulus specific, often in games I find HP bars do not appear over some demigods.  Sometimes its like way way higher than it's supposed to be, but more often than not just completely non-existent.

true! quite a disadvantage if you ask me!

anyone at gpg/sd able to fix this?

November 20, 2009 7:56:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, this is not specific to Occulus. This happens with every unit in the game, randomly.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000157   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.