The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Torrets Guy!

By on November 20, 2009 12:14:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol i prly spelt it wrong, but i dont care! Lol ahead will be ton of profanity ahead, as that is the nature of turrets guy!

Health: 1000

Mana:550

Damage:240-350

AS: .96 seconds

MS:4.5

Taunts:

"Tits!"

"Ah Shit!"

"Fuckin Tits!"

"Cocky fuck!"

"Fucker!"

"Dick whore!"

"Fuck you asshole!"

Abilities:

Outburst of Anger: 150 Mana, instant CT, 5 CD, Effects: turrets guy bursts into an outrage of intense anger, giving him double damage and attack speed, but causing all attacks to deal 50% more damage to him.

Asshole Stomp: 250 Mana, .3 CT, 5 CD, Effects: Turrets guy yells ASSHOLE! into the air, slowing all enemies MS by 30% and reducing armor by 75%, and Turrets Guy stomps the ground dealing 450 Damage in massive Aoe.

I have Problems, Bitch: Passive, Gives Turrets guy +35% mana and Damage, and a 5% chance to go insane, and deal 2x damage and attack 350% faster, but be out of control for 15 seconds.

Ah, Tits!: Passive, Turrets guy has a 35% whenever he is fighting female DG's to grab their tits, dealing 1500 damage, and stunning them for .8 seconds. Whenever he is fighiting Male Demigods, he has a chance to kick them in the testicles, dealing 10000 damage, and forcing them to lose reporductive capabiities.

Heal me Bitch!:  150 mana, instant CT, 30 sec CD, Effects: turrets guy forces a nearby ally demigod to heal him by any means neccessary. If ally demigod has a potion, sigil, Universal Gadget, or she is a sedna and has Heal, he forces his ally to heal him with any of these ways. If nothing of the above exists, then turrets guy steals 50% of Health of his ally, as a healing way, and for punishment for not healing him. Bitch!

+11 Karma | 4 Replies
November 20, 2009 1:58:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ROFLMAO! This post topped even the GOD post of yours uncleanbeast.

You can also add:

Heal me Bitch!:  150 mana, instant CT, 30 sec CD, Effects: turrets guy forces a nearby ally demigod to heal him by any means neccessary. If ally demigod has a potion, sigil, Universal Gadget, or she is a sedna and has Heal, he forces his ally to heal him with any of these ways. If nothing of the above exists, then turrets guy steals 50% of Health of his ally, as a healing way, and for punishment for not healing him. Bitch!

November 20, 2009 2:33:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey weren't you teamed with turrets guy the other night?

November 20, 2009 6:50:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol yeah i was mies!

November 20, 2009 7:04:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice! i see my ability was added

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.