The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Bug report "Achivement page"

By on November 19, 2009 6:35:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Rook is no longer on the achivement page in-game.Same for Erebus

+16 Karma | 10 Replies
November 19, 2009 6:39:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol

they got substituted by occulus and demon assasin..... omg

November 19, 2009 7:32:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is not only true for the achivement page but also for the tournament against the AI. As you can see in Skirmish Rook and Erebus are the 2 Demigods that are only available if you scroll down. It seems that they have forgotten to add the scroll sliders at the page where you can choose your Demigod for single player tournament as well as on the page where you can choose the achivements.

So currently it is not possible to start a new single player tournament with Rook and Erebus. This should be addressed in the next patch.

November 19, 2009 7:59:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I scrolled and those guys were there. Use the wheel. What I'd wanna know is where all of my old achievements went from when I first played the game.

November 19, 2009 8:22:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

*lol* ok it works with the mouse wheel. I have not tried this as I have not seen any scroll bars.

November 19, 2009 9:39:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well its just miss the scrool on the side. lol

November 19, 2009 9:56:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The game crashes even more now.

November 19, 2009 11:08:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Use the mouse wheel guys. It works.

For the achievements and the single player skirmish/tournament.

November 23, 2009 9:48:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm assuming they'll make that selection screen larger. I think the reason it's not is because it has to fit 800x600 or 1024x768.

November 23, 2009 9:50:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL you play in 800x600 ?

February 3, 2010 5:30:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I didn't say I played 800x600, but if I was on my netbook, that resolution might be probable. Too bad the game doesn't work on my netbook. In fact, I play the game at whatever resolution I need at the time whether that means stretching into another monitor or just keeping it in half of my main screen so I can work on other stuff while I wait for my character to walk back across the map.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.