The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

StarLancer

By on November 19, 2009 2:11:00 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Recently, I've been playing a Dreamcast game called StarLancer. It's fairly cool. You get to be a fighter pilot in space basically. Has anyone played this game before?

+15 Karma | 5 Replies
November 19, 2009 3:41:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Dreamcast...Starlancer....I´m sorry, are you from the past?

Just joking, no offence please. Is it about Soviets vs USA in space? I did not play this one, but i remember reading quite positive reviews about it at the time when it was new. I played Freelancer though.

November 19, 2009 5:42:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I still have Starlancer, but don't really remember much about it. I kinda suck at Space/flight Sims for the most part so never put a lot of time into it. I might give it another look once i get a new tuner card(last one died) and get my old systems hooked back up to the PC. DC is still great little machine with a sizeable library of games

November 20, 2009 2:51:28 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

i was never able to play this one before.. seriously.

February 14, 2010 9:45:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I have it, it's not that bad; but could be better

February 15, 2010 9:26:42 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Never played Starlancer, but I did play its sequel Freelancer

Quoting Timmaigh,
Is it about Soviets vs USA in space?

Kinda. It's USA, France, Germany, Britain, Japan, Italy, Australia, and several spanish speaking countries(Alliance) vs China, Arab countries and Russia(Coalition).

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.