The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Changing the world one tree at a time.

By on November 14, 2009 11:51:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OMG_blackmage

Join Date 06/2009
+42

This is just an Idea I had for a new concept for queen of thorns “The goddess of the forest” Is what I call it. Some stuff is the same while others were majorly changed.

Closed form - protected by the forest

Bonus: 50% hp recovery, 50% mp recovery, AoE AA

Cons: Weak AA, Extremely mana dependent 

Role: Support

Active abilities

Shamblers:

Level 1: summons I shambler for 150 mana, hp 750

Level 4: summons II shamblers for 300 mana, hp 1050

Level 7: Summon III shamblers for 450 mana, 1350

Level 10: Summon IV shamblers for 600 mana,  1650

Leve 10 shamblers gain regen hp over time, and has the farthest AA damage in game.

Bramble shield:

Level 1: Adsorbs 700 damage for 30 seconds when broken all enemies take 350 damage from the shield, cost 300 mana.

Level 4: adsorbs 950 damage for 30 seconds and when broken all enemies within radius takes 450 damage from the fallen shield, the shield also gains the ability to make user immune to stuns for the first 15 seconds of the shield, 450 mana

Level 7: Adsorbs 1300 damage for 30 seconds and will reflect 20% of all damage done back on the attacker, cost 650 mana.

Level 10: absorbs 1350 damage, reduces all damage by 50%, reflects 25% of damage back onto the attacker, makes user immune to stuns and slow for the first 15 seconds of the shield.  Cost 700 mana

Aid of the forest:  The Queen of Thorns cause the current area (a radius of 20) to become covered in plants, the most noticeable is a giant venus fly trap which attacks all enemies which walks into its territory.  The damage isn’t high but these are treated as stationary minions and can be increased with minion items (both hp and damage). The higher levels it is the more she can summon in one area or she can spread them out throughout the field. (I wanted them to have a venus fly trap looking head, but on a long stem and able to turn and twist like a snakes body.)

Level 5: Summons II in one area, if summoned again elsewhere, one of the heads will die and regrow in the new area., cost 250 mana, hp 500

Level 10: Summons IV, 400 ,mana, 850 hp

Open form

Bonus: 50% attack speed, 50% AA damage increase, AA attack range increase

Cons: Lacks minions, low hp

Ground spikes: Gains a vampire effect, regens hp and mp of allies and self for ever enemy killed (Basically another Devine justice)

Spike wave: Same

Nutrient extraction: The queen of thorns plants a seed on an enemy which slowly regens their health away and returns it to The queen of thorns.

Level 1: Adsorbs 500 in over 10 seconds, cost 250 mana

Level 5: adsorbs 1000 in over 10 seconds, cost 500 mana

Level 7: adsorbs 1500 in over 10 seconds, cost 650 mana

Level 10: adsorbs 2000, 10% of the enemies attack strength and attack speed for 10 seconds, cost 700 mana

Passive abilities

Goddess of thorns: Requires bramble shield, thorn wave, and spike wave. Once The queen of thorns ascends to the status of a goddess she has the power to reduce mana cost of all her allies abilities by 45%.

Male’s Lust: The Queen of Thorns will use her beauty to create chaos amongst the enemy, she has and xx% chance of converting the enemy creeps to her side.

Fan service: QoT uses tentacle vines to give service to all who plays her, If sedna is around she will tentacle rape sedna. (I am joking! )

Locked Post 21 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 14, 2009 11:49:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Level 7: Adsorbs 1300 damage for 30 seconds and will reflect 20% of all damage done back on the attacker, cost 650 mana.

Level 10: absorbs 1350 damage, reduces all damage by 50%, reflects 25% of damage back onto the attacker, makes user immune to stuns and slow for the first 15 seconds of the shield. Cost 700 mana

thats the type of stuff ive been waiting for. ive sugegsted mutple ways of fixing this skill but i dun think anyone pays notice.

but basically wat uve got there is wat i posted in another thread. we on the same wavelength.

now its just up to the devs whether they pay any attention to these, or just go their own way like its seems to be atm.

November 15, 2009 12:11:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gkrit,

Level 10: absorbs 1350 damage, reduces all damage by 50%, reflects 25% of damage back onto the attacker, makes user immune to stuns and slow for the first 15 seconds of the shield. Cost 700 mana
thats the type of stuff ive been waiting for. ive sugegsted mutple ways of fixing this skill but i dun think anyone pays notice.

but basically wat uve got there is wat i posted in another thread. we on the same wavelength.

now its just up to the devs whether they pay any attention to these, or just go their own way like its seems to be atm.
lol thanks

November 15, 2009 7:38:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Level 1: Adsorbs 500 in over 10 seconds, cost 250 mana

Level 10: adsorbs 2000, 10% of the enemies attack strength and attack speed for 10 seconds, cost 700 mana

Why dont you just make it to absorb 5000 health? that way u can kill a demigod just with this skill.

Most OP thing i have ever seen. with this skill you can kill everybody 1v1.

QoT in 1 team = gg

November 15, 2009 7:58:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

:

Level 1: Adsorbs 700 damage for 30 seconds when broken all enemies take 350 damage from the shield, cost 300 mana.:

Interesting concept, horribly imbalanced.

Heal == 600 retroactive healing. 375 mana

So that's 700 damage, proactive, with almost as much damage as a Pounce, only AoE AND it costs less mana... :-/

I think you could move the AoE 'break' effect into a level 7 and 10 only, which are the levels of shield that need to be buffed. Level 1 and 4 shields are fine as is,

November 15, 2009 9:10:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting abuggeredhedgie,
:

Level 1: Adsorbs 700 damage for 30 seconds when broken all enemies take 350 damage from the shield, cost 300 mana.:

Interesting concept, horribly imbalanced.

Heal == 600 retroactive healing. 375 mana

So that's 700 damage, proactive, with almost as much damage as a Pounce, only AoE AND it costs less mana... :-/

I think you could move the AoE 'break' effect into a level 7 and 10 only, which are the levels of shield that need to be buffed. Level 1 and 4 shields are fine as is,
In other words, what gkrit was saying.

50 mana

Passive abilities

Goddess of thorns: Requires bramble shield, thorn wave, and spike wave. Once The queen of thorns ascends to the status of a goddess she has the power to reduce mana cost of all her allies abilities by 45%.

Male’s Lust: The Queen of Thorns will use her beauty to create chaos amongst the enemy, she has and xx% chance of converting the enemy creeps to her side.
Actually I was ganna make it 100,000 hp in 1 second but I changed my mind.

November 15, 2009 9:37:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

100,000 hp sounds fine.

Oh make it also uninterruptable.

November 15, 2009 10:08:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Of course, where would the fairness be if it's interruptable?

November 15, 2009 1:29:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah i really like this post! Bramble shield should reflect damage back to the attacker, as it is a thorny shield right? It could be used offensively! I love this idea, and kudos to u heaven!

November 15, 2009 1:49:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Karma from me heaven

November 15, 2009 2:36:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yay karma gimme gimme gimme  lol

Thanks for the comments.

November 15, 2009 3:23:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

gimme gimme gimme - Abba

November 15, 2009 10:38:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Save the trees, change QoT into this!!!

God trying to create a race in a game is hard

December 19, 2009 5:46:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Dude, I like you. But these changes would make her incredibly OP. You gave her an insane vampire effect which makes her practially indestructable and you know spikes...

December 19, 2009 7:11:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Which effect are you talking about; because how would the vampire effect on ground thorns be any different from Surge of faith + divine justice?

December 19, 2009 7:34:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+50% AA increase? Ouch!

December 19, 2009 7:47:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
+50% AA increase? Ouch!
It beats what she got right now; especially since she scales pathetically. Unbless frogboy changed that in the last cople of day I havent played.

December 19, 2009 7:49:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Definantly. If I remember right she just gets a bonus for being in closed form but not open. She needs some sort of bonus for being unpacked.

Edit: My wording sucked.

December 19, 2009 7:58:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
Definantly. If I remember right she just gets a bonus for being in closed form but not open. She needs some sort of bonus for being unpacked.

Edit: My wording sucked.
Her bonus in clothes form rarely seems to actually help at all, or I am just too use to using her to even notice anymore.

December 20, 2009 11:34:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't usually play QoT, but she gets the same +50% mana regen bonus TB does.

I'll tell ya that helps me a LOT.

Not that I really play much anymore. I love this game but the hitpoint item crap totally ruins the game for me. Working on a mod for less HPs from items and...a much larger change that I've yet to figure out how to do.

December 20, 2009 8:36:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
I don't usually play QoT, but she gets the same +50% mana regen bonus TB does.

I'll tell ya that helps me a LOT.

Not that I really play much anymore. I love this game but the hitpoint item crap totally ruins the game for me. Working on a mod for less HPs from items and...a much larger change that I've yet to figure out how to do.

Again I either played her too the point that I don't notice it anymore or it doesn't seem that helpful anymore to me. I'd rather see all generals played the way they were meant to be played originally.

January 22, 2010 8:02:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"she scales horribly" no just no.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000266   Page Render Time: