The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Is it me or is game still broken. . .

By on November 13, 2009 2:26:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Seems so many things need to be fixed. I might not come back till 1.3 it seems. Oak still has look I chase till 200 hp. Sheild. TP. You can't stop this. . .

Tower spam still effective at holding lanes. . .

UB still needs a slight bit of a nerf. . .

3 classes worthless in a good game. Reg, TB, QoT. . .

Not to mention HP stack is still the best build for most characters. Unless your Reg. Then HP stack just kills your lane control. . .

Till I see an improvement I feel GPG is a fail. . .

YES I FLAME A GAME THAT I PAID FOR TO FIND OUT IT WAS IN THE SHITTER BEFORE THEY EVEN LAUNCHED THIS GAME.

0 Karma | 27 Replies
November 13, 2009 8:32:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Epiphenomenon,
That is correct. What usually happens is that we stand deadlocked for about 15 seconds until he runs away from me. I never really use Pounce in these situations (although I always level it first), because Heal is more mana efficient. In my experience, my health regen is better than his damage, and my damage is better than his health regen.
I'd have to see it in action. In my experience the even the best health stack sednas fall behind the curve by level 7 and it just goes down hill from there. Even at 4 they're fighting an uphill battle if the UB spits and runs well enough.

The only way I've seen Sedna really pose a threat is when they go heavy idols and bank on winning the DPS race offensively rather than defensively.

November 13, 2009 8:44:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Level 4 Priest idols are the second item in my inventory, right behind Banded Armor. As far as I know, no one else does this. This means hit and run spit doesn't really affect me. Going early Bishops works extremely well if my teammates stack health early. It doesn't work so well if they don't.

I will usually buy the rest of the idols after I fill up my inventory slots. Sedna really does need them, and MP synergizes extremely well with it. It strengthens my minions and allows me to summon them more frequently.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.