Really nice improvements until I read about the second part of the QoT "buff".
Entourage (with Tribute as special skill) was already one of the worse skills and now you nerfed it to uselessness.
Thus, QoT now has 6 useless skills (of 12, including special skills):
- Entourage, which at maximum skill level now adds 18*0.5*4= 36 dps and 1-(495/750)= 34% less health to you whole army of 4 Shamblers.
- Tribute, which equals a level 3, 1800 gold citadel upgrade that any Demigod can buy.
- Uproot, which is far worse for taking down towers than Ground Spikes and is absolutely useless once the towers are gone.
- Violent Siege, which deals very low and very easily avoidable area damage.
- Compost, which is a weak upgrade for two already weak skills.
- Morale, which is 2,5 times better for Oak and Erebus because they have 2,5 times more minions.
On the one hand, adding up the bonus to Summon Shamblers and malus to Entourage, the "buff" amounts to +120 health and +1,5 dps for each Shambler. On the other hand, the new General favor items are a much better improvement for Oak's and Erebus' numerous minions (which were already very popular) than for QoT's and Sedna's few minions (which almost nobody uses).
This makes me think that the whole patch with the new favor items was more of a nerf to QoT than a buff. Thus, I expect QoT to be played even less (after initial testing). I hope you can acknowledge this as constructive criticism. If not, please try playing QoT for a few weeks.
The other QoT buff we're looking into is giving her the ability to repair friendly towers.
This might change Uproot(?) into something worth skilling. Thanks for listening to the community.