The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Simple Question

By on November 2, 2009 6:25:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Simple question really.  Does anyone know when they are going to make the Artificial Intelligence in Demigod more intelligent? 

+2 Karma | 6 Replies
November 2, 2009 6:27:50 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

When human players start playing dumber.

November 2, 2009 6:28:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Simple question really.  Does anyone know when they are going to make the Artificial Intelligence in Demigod more intelligent?

I'm not too into the AI and a big fan of getting them out of multiplayer. I would rather 3v2 on the 2 side than go 3v2+ai. The AI is a great teamplayer for the other side and you couldn't feed as much as the AI if you tried. I don't know when they will get smarter, but I hope they get out of my multiplayer games soon.

November 3, 2009 12:54:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yep the problem I see with A.I. is that it's like a Golden Corral buffet for the other side when it comes to feeding themselves all the gold they want.  I guess I don't blame people for quitting, the game truely is lost before it's even begun.

November 3, 2009 1:05:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm not aware of any planned changes for improving the AI ATM.  The current plans are to make it hurt less to have an AI on your team. 

November 3, 2009 1:57:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That would make perfect sense.  Can't wait. 

November 3, 2009 2:37:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Charvel1,
When human players start playing dumber.

yeah, exactly. if a game has any depth at all its damned hard to make competent AI.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.