The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

A Quick Tip

By on November 1, 2009 8:15:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Maccilia

Join Date 05/2008
+10

Just so everyone knows your teamate doesn't suck if he isnt playing the build you like or doesn't share your Rambo play style.

AND if they die twice

AND if they get killed because their build can't handle shadow swap

Locked Post 33 Replies +3
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 1, 2009 8:24:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol, sadly this is a needed post  

+1 Maccilia

November 1, 2009 8:30:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ,

Just so everyone knows your teamate doesn't suck if he isnt playing the build you like or doesn't share your Rambo play style.

Agreed.

I love when I pick random, get unclean beast. And the enemy has oak, sedna erebus. And they're like WTF OMG NO WAY YOU DIDNT GO SPITTTTTT?

I'm like......... uhhhhh............. yeah..... of course I didn't

level 3 shield

mist

level 3 heal

November 1, 2009 9:02:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

or when u get erebus and go assasin and ppl are like WTF!!

November 2, 2009 1:09:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Or Rook when you don't go towers.

I got to admit though, I hate Regs who don't snipe.

November 2, 2009 6:01:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

(quote) using google chrome here...gimme a break

I love when I pick random, get unclean beast. And the enemy has oak, sedna erebus. And they're like WTF OMG NO WAY YOU DIDNT GO SPITTTTTT?

(/quote)

ub with no spit=fail
ok ereb will mist (cd15sec) and you will spit again
sedna will heal, but that heal she cant spend on anything else, you will spit again
oak will sheild (cd35sec wasit?) and guess what, you will spit again.
spit is free damage at range while you can stay safe, i lol at anyone who passes this up. 

and yes if you use an ub with no ooze/spit build, i will be tempted to flame you. thats the thing that works, why use some other crap.

with rook, if you have 0 points in towers = fail, allies cant tele to you, so at least 1 point is advisable

give it to me!

November 2, 2009 11:39:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ,

Disagree.

Usually if someone is playing a DG differently then how I would play it, then they are playing it poorly.

November 3, 2009 6:14:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wohoo, first post ever though been reading this forums for months:)  Just wannna throw my 2 cents in.

This is cause I play this game for fun and this topic is something that bugged me.  For example, I stopped doing dps reg which i had tons of fun playing cause i got tiried of having to explain every game why i choose not to get snipe, so congrats yall won at expense of me having more fun.  Before that snipe was situational in my build based on opponents/map, now its necessasry based on avoiding arguments with the abnoxious teammate.

Im not a pro, just a player.  As a player its more fun to experiment if you wish, play your own style, than play a set out build or what someone else thinks you should do.  between none of the "pros" play for money here, and plenty of them welcome new strats!  this is given that i have a clue how to play my build and wont completely feed the opposite team, ruining the game for my teammates, (and ye if the build is arguable and not completely retarded if your playing on high level (ex snipe no snipe, spit no spit etc).  If the game was compeditive and even if you lost it should still have been fun.

Play style matters, i.e. I myself consider hybrid ub better theoretically and play it but win ratio wise i did better pure ooze.  Given that if the win is that important to you u really dont want me spitting vs sed ereb oak.  Benefit of snipe is arguable,  there are tons of posts about that, for me both sides make sense.  Regarding playstile, I carried my team from our citadels defenses to win the game when i completed my no snipe build in a few games (geared for late game), when they asked me to get snipe and i didnt.  And we lost with same players on both sides when i did what my teammate was insisting on. (before i get flamed for reg making a difference, they werent 90% 1000 game pros but we had a weaker team stat wise and opponents were 200+ games i think around 60% pre)

If you have specific strat in mind politely ask your teammate to do what you need to complement your dg, if he doesnt let him play their game.  Usually if teammates asks me to do something and give me a reason why ill do it if it makes any sense to me, unless i really want to try something against opposing team.  Unfortunately testing builds works only vs good players so if you want me to go cookie cutter ill never get to try something new in a difficult game.

If you lose between its not necessarily because of the teammate that didnt follow your order, as much as you are convinced of that.  Give advice is all you can and if it is good hopefully they'll listen, but whats good also depends on playstyle.  Lets keep the game fun and let people play how they like it. 

p.s. on that subject instead of flaming new players it'd be nice to try to help them with advice.  I see plenty of people explain why its good for sed to get monks nicely which works better than flaming poor guy about it

November 3, 2009 8:02:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Janook,

quoting post

Disagree.

Usually if someone is playing a DG differently then how I would play it, then they are playing it poorly.

I hope your being sarcastic.

November 3, 2009 8:29:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting inerz,
spit is free damage at range while you can stay safe, i lol at anyone who passes this up. 

and yes if you use an ub with no ooze/spit build, i will be tempted to flame you. thats the thing that works, why use some other crap.
It's not "free" damage. It costs you 500 Mana. The counter measures cost mana too of course, but less. Erebus can even negate most of the damage from the second spit. And Sedna will simply most likely never die from Spit while retreating.

Quoting inerz,
You seem to be a rather unpleasant ally. Noted

November 3, 2009 10:58:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you lose between its not necessarily because of the teammate that didnt follow your order, as much as you are convinced of that. Give advice is all you can and if it is good hopefully they'll listen, but whats good also depends on playstyle. Lets keep the game fun and let people play how they like it.

yep pretty much what I am saying just stated much more eloquently.

November 5, 2009 4:33:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Cowbuttzex,

Quoting Janook, reply 6

quoting post

Disagree.

nope

November 5, 2009 12:11:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting inerz,
(quote) using google chrome here...gimme a break

(/quote)

ub with no spit=fail
ok ereb will mist (cd15sec) and you will spit again
sedna will heal, but that heal she cant spend on anything else, you will spit again

with rook, if you have 0 points in towers = fail, allies cant tele to you, so at least 1 point is advisable

give it to me!

This post is full of fail. Its like getting an error message on a bluescreen.

Oh and I was going to quote Iokke and say what a lovely comment he made but (no offence meant) he rambled on for ages

Sometimes I use Rook without towers... its fun

November 5, 2009 2:59:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

haha np I was bored at work and was trying to cover all angles for which i might get flamed:)

November 5, 2009 4:53:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Janook,

Quoting Cowbuttzex,
reply 8

Quoting Janook, reply 6

quoting post

Disagree.

nope

Lol!

November 5, 2009 9:18:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why is it that the kids who live and die by UB spit insist that they can land it 100% of the time. I mean, if you know what the range of spit is, you can constantly stay outside of it and bait him in / waste his time. Ooze build is for late game domination, spit is for easy noob kills. Anyone who gets spit on twice, and sticks around, is a tool. They were asking to get killed. Boots of speed as my starting item for my beast seems to do the trick as far as staying away from spit early game. Once I have my first set of items then I can fight the other beast. People forget how quickly you can level in this game. Especially early game.

So long as you don't get spit on twice in a row within the first 6 minutes, you own that spit beast free for the rest of the game. I just did this same thing again today.

My team - reg, tb, beast

Their team - ub, ereb, oak

I won (duh).

Spit is fun vs specific dg's / builds or its a godsend vs any noob playing any character. But if a player understands spacing, builds, items, levels etc. they know how much dmg you can do at any point, where you need to be in order to do that damage, and how to avoid said damage. It's not like when you play me I'm going to just right click on you and let you spit me to death all day.

It's not that easy. In my experience I have found that spit beasts cap out around 5700-5800 HP while I clear 9k HP standard towards late game. You can spit on me all day, with 9k HP, 12kHP sigil, it's sorta irrelevant. Early game I just need ot pick and choose my battles.

I also find that most people will spit as they engage in battle. This way they can spit, fight, then spit as you run away. So I start the battle off with a grasp..... wooops stunned your spit. sorry I hope the cooldown's not too long. You can pull this off with proper kiting. Running back and forth. You close the gap incrementally and make him think you're backing off each time you walk away. Since spit range > grasp range, you jsut need to work your way in. If you kite long enough they will get lazy and just sit at the flag because the past 100x they tried to advance on you you ran away. Now that you're in their head, you walk right up to their face and grasp.

It's also the mentality of a spit beast player to be too aggressive. I never met a spit beast player who takes his time and sets up the enemy for the kill over time. IT's always, run in spit, chase, grasp, spit some more, chase past towers.... then they get ganked - or I pop a sigil and laugh, or something silly. They have this inflated sense of invincibility.

It's also in the mentality of a spit beast player to forgoe any team work once they have all of their items and the spells they want. They go into hunter mode mid game. If you're stronger than them, fight them, if you're weaker than spit guy, just keep leveling. It's like they forget that you still get levels / gold from killing creeps and capping flags. Just because you did it early game doesn't mean you should stop once you have enough power to kill a demigod. I prefer ot continuously creep out level and out gold them, and have tp's and gank for my kills. Ganks always work better than chasing someone over aggressively.

I got 3-4 kills in my game today ooze beast vs spit beast. 3 of them were vs the spit beast. Boots of speed guaranteese that I can constatly feint and kite back and forth outside of spit range and waste your time. Frustrate you, and make you want to attack me / chase / and do stupid shit.

I'd lock the HP flag, kite the spit beast, make him hit me so im low on health, then he would chase. Allies TP to the locked HP flag from behind the spit beast - I pop a sigil - wooooops the tables have turned.

I play a reactive game, where I adapt to my opponent, but I force them to play the game my way. Sounds confusing but it isn't. Ever notice how with a spit beast you have to go to the crystal to grab some mana from time to time? If I go ooze, and have an ally priest I can stay in the battle field indefinantely. Even if I have 12 hp, I can go cap a flag then come back to the priest and farm creeps near my tower, and use my speed to run away if someone tries to come in for the kill. It's like compounding interest. The play style pays dividends in the long run, you are guaranteed the win if the game goes long, and vs good players the game WILL go to giants. The game isn't about killing other demi gods so much as it's about not dying and controlling space / map / flags / creeping and holding an advantage.

Or my favorite early game is cap the mid flag, cap a side flag. feint, run around util the enemy recaps the mid flag. I kill the creep wave in my lane, and as the spit beast wants to move in for the spit, i go to the middle flag and cap it for xp, then i return to the lane again, get another creep wave outside of spit distance, as he moves in, go back to the middle flag and cap it again. I'll be at level 6 by the time he's at 4 and I don't waste my money on a mana helm. With straight ooze I own the oak early game because oak is generally weak early, spit beast I avoid and erebus I avoid. Then mid game I rape erebus all day, erebus has a slow enough attack speed already, then you count ooze, I have my finger on "grasp" and count his HP, as it drops to  a sufficient level where he wants to bite - I cast grasp. Oh crap, erebus is low on hp and bite is on cooldown, trying to run, oh wait I have disease claws 1 and boots of speed, cross screen snipe from my ally, gg. rinse and repeat.

Late game I can 3v1 and not die. Acclimation is king. Its the most broken spell in the game, 1 penitence, 1 bite, any move that does 400 dmg, gives me a damage reduction effect, not to mention ooze's 40% attack speed reduction, I have insanse armor / HP and fast move speed to retreat and sigils. It's so simple easy to do.

And for those that don't know I have 400+ games played, and 85% win ratio, I play vs premades, with pugs etc. I don't pick and choose my games. I've played every organized team in demigod, and beaten all who agreed to play me. Replays at gamereplays.org if you don't believe me. Not gloating, but it's like, I give people the keys to success and they think I'm kidding.

Like on one replay this guy was like "man, all you did was sit by the flag and not fight, you didn't get spit, you didn't get early kills, omg that's terrible." Yet, I beat 2 top 10 players with a pug team full of randoms I never played with before (replay online). People see the choices I make in a game as bad play, but I never lose, I always win, no matter the odds. It begs the question.... what are you smoking? If what I'm doing is winning constantly vs players you can't even hold a candle to then perhaps the "mistakes" im making were gameplay choices that I made for a reason, if you look deeper into the replay you can try to figure out for yourself why I do certain things and see the effects of those choices. If I'm winning I must be doing something right.

Spit dominates rook, tb, reg. it's only average vs the rest of the cast and useless vs some.

Also, I play random. I started with unclean beast, then learned sedna, then erebus, then started going random..... from game 40. I maintained a 85% win rate while going random as a "noob." most people here would never play with someone who has 40 wins. I also started playing 3 months after the game came out. I have skills that I've honed as a starcraft player pro warcraft player and a top 20 red alert 3 player. My unit control is impeccable. If what I do doesn't work for you then you don't have the skills to do it, and if that's the case I ask you to learn more, watch my replays and try to really understand whats going on. Don't just watch me, watch everyone, watch what items everyone buys and watch me adapt. Watch at 1x speed, i mean.... with all of the posts I've made, the guides I've written and the replays I've uploaded - if you still don't win 85% of the games you play, then you suck or you're ignorant. This game is easy to steal someone's strats and play style. You only move 1 unit around. Just copy what a top guy does. See the choices they make, you will notice trends. Those trends turn into rules that player lives by, and if it works for them, and they're better than you, then the rules are good enough for you as well.

November 5, 2009 10:01:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting playgroundlegend,
Why is it that the kids who live and die by UB spit insist that they can land it 100% of the time. I mean, if you know what the range of spit is, you can constantly stay outside of it and bait him in / waste his time. Ooze build is for late game domination, spit is for easy noob kills. Anyone who gets spit on twice, and sticks around, is a tool. They were asking to get killed. Boots of speed as my starting item for my beast seems to do the trick as far as staying away from spit early game. Once I have my first set of items then I can fight the other beast. People forget how quickly you can level in this game. Especially early game.

So long as you don't get spit on twice in a row within the first 6 minutes, you own that spit beast free for the rest of the game. I just did this same thing again today.

My team - reg, tb, beast

I won (duh).

Spit is fun vs specific dg's / builds or its a godsend vs any noob playing any character. But if a player understands spacing, builds, items, levels etc. they know how much dmg you can do at any point, where you need to be in order to do that damage, and how to avoid said damage. It's not like when you play me I'm going to just right click on you and let you spit me to death all day.

It's not that easy. In my experience I have found that spit beasts cap out around 5700-5800 HP while I clear 9k HP standard towards late game. You can spit on me all day, with 9k HP, 12kHP sigil, it's sorta irrelevant. Early game I just need ot pick and choose my battles.

I also find that most people will spit as they engage in battle. This way they can spit, fight, then spit as you run away. So I start the battle off with a grasp..... wooops stunned your spit. sorry I hope the cooldown's not too long.

It's also the mentality of a spit beast player to be too aggressive. I never met a spit beast player who takes his time and sets up the enemy for the kill over time. IT's always, run in spit, chase, grasp, spit some more, chase past towers.... then they get ganked - or I pop a sigil and laugh, or something silly. They have this inflated sense of invincibility.

I got 3-4 kills in my game today ooze beast vs spit beast. 3 of them were vs the spit beast. Boots of speed guaranteese that I can constatly feint and kite back and forth outside of spit range and waste your time. Frustrate you, and make you want to attack me / chase / and do stupid shit.

I'd lock the HP flag, kite the spit beast, make him hit me so im low on health, then he would chase. Allies TP to the locked HP flag from behind the spit beast - I pop a sigil - wooooops the tables have turned.

Or my favorite early game is cap the mid flag, cap a side flag. feint, run around util the enemy recaps the mid flag. I kill the creep wave in my lane, and as the spit beast wants to move in for the spit, i go to the middle flag and cap it for xp, then i return to the lane again, get another creep wave outside of spit distance, as he moves in, go back to the middle flag and cap it again. I'll be at level 6 by the time he's at 4 and I don't waste my money on a mana helm. With straight ooze I own the oak early game because oak is generally weak early, spit beast I avoid and erebus I avoid. Then mid game I rape erebus all day, erebus has a slow enough attack speed already, then you count ooze, I have my finger on "grasp" and count his HP, as it drops to  a sufficient level where he wants to bite - I cast grasp. Oh crap, erebus is low on hp and bite is on cooldown, trying to run, oh wait I have disease claws 1 and boots of speed, cross screen snipe from my ally, gg. rinse and repeat.

Late game I can 3v1 and not die. Acclimation is king. Its the most broken spell in the game, 1 penitence, 1 bite, any move that does 400 dmg, gives me a damage reduction effect, not to mention ooze's 40% attack speed reduction, I have insanse armor / HP and fast move speed to retreat and sigils. It's so simple easy to do.

And for those that don't know I have 400+ games played, and 85% win ratio, I play vs premades, with pugs etc. I don't pick and choose my games. I've played every organized team in demigod, and beaten all who agreed to play me. Replays at gamereplays.org if you don't believe me. Not gloating, but it's like, I give people the keys to success and they think I'm kidding.

Like on one replay this guy was like "man, all you did was sit by the flag and not fight, you didn't get spit, you didn't get early kills, omg that's terrible." Yet, I beat 2 top 10 players with a pug team full of randoms I never played with before (replay online). People see the choices I make in a game as bad play, but I never lose, I always win, no matter the odds. It begs the question.... what are you smoking? If what I'm doing is winning constantly vs players you can't even hold a candle to then perhaps the "mistakes" im making were gameplay choices that I made for a reason, if you look deeper into the replay you can try to figure out for yourself why I do certain things and see the effects of those choices. If I'm winning I must be doing something right.

Spit dominates rook, tb, reg. it's only average vs the rest of the cast and useless vs some.

Also, I play random. I started with unclean beast, then learned sedna, then erebus, then started going random..... from game 40. I maintained a 85% win rate while going random as a "noob." most people here would never play with someone who has 40 wins. I also started playing 3 months after the game came out. I have skills that I've honed as a starcraft player pro warcraft player and a top 20 red alert 3 player. My unit control is impeccable. If what I do doesn't work for you then you don't have the skills to do it, and if that's the case I ask you to learn more, watch my replays and try to really understand whats going on. Don't just watch me, watch everyone, watch what items everyone buys and watch me adapt. Watch at 1x speed, i mean.... with all of the posts I've made, the guides I've written and the replays I've uploaded - if you still don't win 85% of the games you play, then you suck or you're ignorant. This game is easy to steal someone's strats and play style. You only move 1 unit around. Just copy what a top guy does. See the choices they make, you will notice trends. Those trends turn into rules that player lives by, and if it works for them, and they're better than you, then the rules are good enough for you as well.

BIG BIG epeen!

November 5, 2009 10:33:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Cowbuttzex,

BIG BIG epeen!

No

Biggest e-peen

November 5, 2009 11:14:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

oh god playground A Wall Of Text

Anyway this always happens when i am playing reg  something about how if i were better i could prevent my teamates death from across the map

November 5, 2009 11:17:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My team - reg, tb, beast

I won (duh).

I also find that most people will spit as they engage in battle. This way they can spit, fight, then spit as you run away. So I start the battle off with a grasp..... wooops stunned your spit. sorry I hope the cooldown's not too long. You can pull this off with proper kiting. Running back and forth. You close the gap incrementally and make him think you're backing off each time you walk away. Since spit range > grasp range, you jsut need to work your way in. If you kite long enough they will get lazy and just sit at the flag because the past 100x they tried to advance on you you ran away. Now that you're in their head, you walk right up to their face and grasp.

It's also in the mentality of a spit beast player to forgoe any team work once they have all of their items and the spells they want. They go into hunter mode mid game. If you're stronger than them, fight them, if you're weaker than spit guy, just keep leveling. It's like they forget that you still get levels / gold from killing creeps and capping flags. Just because you did it early game doesn't mean you should stop once you have enough power to kill a demigod. I prefer ot continuously creep out level and out gold them, and have tp's and gank for my kills. Ganks always work better than chasing someone over aggressively.

I play a reactive game, where I adapt to my opponent, but I force them to play the game my way. Sounds confusing but it isn't. Ever notice how with a spit beast you have to go to the crystal to grab some mana from time to time? If I go ooze, and have an ally priest I can stay in the battle field indefinantely. Even if I have 12 hp, I can go cap a flag then come back to the priest and farm creeps near my tower, and use my speed to run away if someone tries to come in for the kill. It's like compounding interest. The play style pays dividends in the long run, you are guaranteed the win if the game goes long, and vs good players the game WILL go to giants. The game isn't about killing other demi gods so much as it's about not dying and controlling space / map / flags / creeping and holding an advantage.

WALL OF TEXT CRITS FOR 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

YOU DIE!

November 5, 2009 11:41:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wall of text > ooze > spit

The only counter is a big swinging e-peen

November 6, 2009 2:28:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wall of text > ooze > spit

The only counter is a big swinging e-peen

November 25, 2009 5:39:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NT

November 25, 2009 5:49:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Don't bump these month old posts please, especially when the majority of the thread is a troll who's been banned and can't respond to anyone who disagrees with what he says from here on out.

November 26, 2009 8:24:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

playground, ooze is gr8 i agree. but an extra 1,5k dmg while you are oozing and autoattacking, why would i pass that up.

thats why im saying spit+ooze is best. i usually dont spit when i know there will not be a fight, esp not vs a dg that has monks in tow. i spit when im sure it will be a gank, got allies teleporting in, or when im chasing some1.

and yes i use diseased claws too. spit+ooze+autoattack = godly dps

November 26, 2009 4:59:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Usually, if my teammates complain about my build, I know they are noobs. In this game, it's not about the build, it's how you use it and how you work together. If you don't work together as well as the other team, you lose, builds notwithstanding.

I like playing DPS/maim reg sometimes. It does very good damage for aa and scales fast with the right items. I also like doing a mana intensive mine/snipe/mark reg. Only one of those two seems 'acceptable' to my teammates.

If you are relying on reg to snipe, sedna to heal, or queen or oak to shield, the problem is not with them and their build, it's with you and your expectations. Besides, I usually announce my build at the start of the game, so there's no excuse for complaining later... Even though that doesn't stop some people if you happen to lose the game - clearly it was all your build's fault and not the fact that your team was 1v2+ in every encounter and couldn't hold lanes.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000813   Page Render Time: