The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Demon Assassin in action

By on October 28, 2009 5:50:10 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1478

Status report:

Tomorrow we expect to send out an email to those of you who have signed up for Ready to Play.  Once we have that, we plan in the next week or so to begin sending out invitations to people (it won’t be everyone, sorry, but we want to “beta” these guys before we unleash them on everyone) to people via Ready to Play.

In the meantime, here’s a quickie video of me playing the Demon Assassin.  

If you find YouTube too slow, I have it up on my FTP.

Locked Post 40 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 29, 2009 8:03:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I missed Occulus. Frown. Anyhoo, cool video. Have to take time out from Frying-Panning zombies to play him/them (!).

October 29, 2009 8:13:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ugh, you need to learn how to make vids using this engine. The bad framerate makes watching this almost painful. Good thing the content makes up for it. 

Here's what you do: Record at -10 in-game speed, and when you edit that footage on your desktop, speed it up. Voila: you've got a fluid vid at max detail, and it can be done no matter how old and slow your computer is. Sound won't work out, but there was no sound in this vid so that's irrelevent this time.

On the other hand,I was able to crank this out in less than 5 minutes total.  I didn't even use Premiere or Fraps.  Just Jing and Movie Maker.

October 29, 2009 9:19:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Its like a raptor!

October 29, 2009 9:28:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Frogboy,

Ugh, you need to learn how to make vids using this engine. The bad framerate makes watching this almost painful. Good thing the content makes up for it. 

Here's what you do: Record at -10 in-game speed, and when you edit that footage on your desktop, speed it up. Voila: you've got a fluid vid at max detail, and it can be done no matter how old and slow your computer is. Sound won't work out, but there was no sound in this vid so that's irrelevent this time.

On the other hand,I was able to crank this out in less than 5 minutes total.  I didn't even use Premiere or Fraps.  Just Jing and Movie Maker.

pls spend anoter 5 minutes to crank a occulus clip out

October 29, 2009 9:57:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

omg!!!!! he looks so awesome ... definately a character i would play until i perfect him.

erebus' swarm is prob my fav skill in game atm, and this guys full of warping ability.

i actually hope i was picked to test him

October 29, 2009 10:01:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you make an Oculus clip, perhaps dont move the frame around so much.  All the rotating and movement of the camera made it hard to watch

October 29, 2009 10:17:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, and if you could give out gift cards for free sandwiches with the next one, that would be great.

October 29, 2009 11:04:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I came here cause i heard something about sandwiches?

October 29, 2009 11:14:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ddamn occulous is hidden behind the rook

Looks awesome. I think he looks sexy. Cant wait to see what he finally turns out to be

October 29, 2009 12:18:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting _Golgoth_,
Ddamn occulous is hidden behind the rook

Looks awesome. I think he looks sexy. Cant wait to see what he finally turns out to be

Good eye.  I didn't see him before.  I think that Occulus will probably be my favorite of the two.

October 29, 2009 5:51:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Bobek_XY,
Its like a raptor!

HE IS !!!!!!

October 29, 2009 6:03:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Bobek_XY,
reply 28
Its like a raptor!

HE IS !!!!!!

Now, even that i said so, and i do like it, when i think about it more, i was kinda expecting him to be little more like an 'alien' from alien movie. I would still like that, actually.

October 29, 2009 7:13:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Bobek_XY,

Quoting Bobek_XY,
reply 28
Its like a raptor!

HE IS !!!!!!

Now, even that i said so, and i do like it, when i think about it more, i was kinda expecting him to be little more like an 'alien' from alien movie. I would still like that, actually.

last skill level.....teleport into enemy chest and burst out like in aliens

November 24, 2009 10:56:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

aw, me never signed up for ready 2 play, shit... well Frogboy, can you give me illegal access to the Demis? Lol

November 24, 2009 10:58:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol, this was a double post...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.