The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Any chance to create a 2nd Acc.?

By on October 26, 2009 5:28:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi

Simple question, is there a way to create a new online profile, acc, or what ever to try some new demigods without ruining my stats or being flamed for playing like a noob?

Oh and i hope you`l not tell me to play singleplayer, because thats just no serious playing.

I am good, but only with erebus. When i try new demis, i just play like a noob.

It must be possible as i see some player with less then 100 games who play very good.

Plz Help this noob!

0 Karma | 13 Replies
October 26, 2009 6:49:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I asked the same in general forums, but for different reason. Hope we get answered

October 26, 2009 8:59:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not currently, no (not without having an entirely separate game registration, anyway).

October 27, 2009 6:39:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Then you should at least give us a reset stats button I would like to reset mine....

October 27, 2009 6:49:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think if u need a new account u need to buy another demigod to get a second serial. Then u will be able to make a new account. The only thing u can do its to chang ur name of ur current account.

October 27, 2009 6:52:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hmm, ingame i heared from some poeple it would be possible to create a second account/profile whatever, thus being able to play as two different players with different stats. well, i never tried it myself but heared it quite often.

October 27, 2009 10:40:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting kryo,
Not currently, no (not without having an entirely separate game registration, anyway).

I have made an entirely separate game registraion, it was all fine, but gave me an "invalid serial" massage when i tried to validate it with the new account.

I think it would be a goodcompromise to allow two accounts with the same serial, if you disallow using two accounts with the same serial beeing online at the same time. In this way it would also work against illegal game copys.

Is there any possibility for this ?

November 2, 2009 1:42:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

November 2, 2009 2:08:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yep, have to buy a new game, only way.

November 7, 2009 9:39:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://cgi.ebay.com/Demigod-PC-Games-2009_W0QQitemZ290366566175QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item439b322f1f

Game is selling brand new on ebay for $10

November 8, 2009 12:38:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That's cheaper than with the coupon. WTF.

November 15, 2009 11:38:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

play hamachi or gameranger or lan. but then whats the point of buing this game.......

November 15, 2009 11:39:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i asked before for uranked games. nothing as always

November 18, 2009 1:44:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I created a second account with the same serial # =/,  it was a long time ago. Like 3 weeks after the game came out, no clue what I did.  Do not know if it is possible now though.  But I dont use it nemore, I like my first accout with the lower win% i get to play more games.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.