The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Newbie Tutoring!

By on October 26, 2009 5:10:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Want to be a pro?*  I'm offering my tutoring services to any beginner who wants to learn to play at a higher level.  Hit me up on gtalk (casualsax) - or post your own/PM me your messenger contact info and I'll hit you up.

YOU WILL NEED to install ventrilo and have a working mic!  I'll be on this vent server.

I'll be on around 10 PM ET tonight.  I'm not an expert, but I certainly know what I'm doing.

* No guarantee of attaining pro status.  Rate starts at an introductory $0 per week, but may double after first month.  Class sizes may vary.  No checks or CODs, please ask about our Stardock employee discount.  Vent server use subject to Terms of Service agreement.  You may be kicked for no reason if your name starts with "Apika."  Whiners, laggers, and screamers not eligible.  See your local branch for more details.

+18 Karma | 6 Replies
October 27, 2009 10:11:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Newbie tutoring, otherwise known as...

Neutering!

Anyway, good luck with this, very kind and cocky of you to offer your pro services, lol

DaBRUM

October 27, 2009 10:39:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hahaha.  Like I said, I'm not an expert, but I can certainly teach someone new to be better.  There have been a few requests from beginners looking to sharpen their skills recently.

October 28, 2009 11:40:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

* No guarantee of attaining pro status.  Rate starts at an introductory $0 per week, but may double after first month.  Class sizes may vary.  No checks or CODs, please ask about our Stardock employee discount.  Vent server use subject to Terms of Service agreement.  You may be kicked for no reason if your name starts with "Apika."  Whiners, laggers, and screamers not eligible.  See your local branch for more details.

LOL

November 2, 2009 12:23:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Newbie tutoring, otherwise known as...

Neutering!

hah

December 4, 2009 9:37:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I want to be a pro, who will pay me?

December 4, 2009 11:14:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Duff_Beer,
I want to be a pro, who will pay me?

The government

Steps
1) Start doing heroine
2) Lose your job
3) Go on welfare and get a social worker
4) Go into rehab and get disablitiy pay
5) Play DG everyday and get free methodone at the same time

Win!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.