The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Where are all the aussies at?

By on October 24, 2009 6:06:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What happened to aussie community?

How many of us are still playing?

+32 Karma | 80 Replies
October 24, 2009 9:56:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm still around, but i have a broken right arm at the moment, that as you might expect impacts on playing DG. I am able to play left handed, but i only have been doing comp stomps with a mate, since playing a competitive game would be unfair to my team mates since im rather unco with my left hand.

From all the doom and gloom talk i only hope there is a game left to play in 3 weeks when im done with this cast.....

October 24, 2009 10:07:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol ... broken arm ey. we'll thats 1 person so far

October 24, 2009 10:15:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

well me..i cant get the demigod update to go past 99.7% always the same shit...fucking stardock... im getting sick of this man i love the game but cant play....not only that im on the ship and u all get pissed with my con...so no point playing while im at work...im taking this ship and barge up to singapore come monday (should take 2 weeks) so i guess ill be back around the 8-9th november... then its my wifes bday and im going straight back to work so im not sure how much gaming im getting in...but come dec/jan ill be taking 7-10 weeks off so BOOYAO! game time...and the new demis should be around giggity.

October 24, 2009 10:20:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

btw i downloaded LoL and HoN...and u know man...its so easy to get a game there and no connectivity issues like demigod...i mean demigods my fav man and i wish oh how i wish it had servers and shit like HoN...u know thats my only option while im at work...i can play HoN and LoL np cause they got the reconnect ability... but DG is my fav always.

October 24, 2009 10:30:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol ... i tried HoN, didnt like it very much. demigods gameplay and visuals are just WAY better and visuals are a big deal for me.

demigod has done well at taking my interest.

im glad the american ping is just under 300 for me so im able to get a game without having to wait too long. too bad i dont get to see the aussie regulars like i used to, man those aussie games were fun ...

October 24, 2009 11:15:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Mix..your job sounds interesting....need blokes?

October 24, 2009 1:07:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hehe, neilo... line up for the college mate youv got a 1 year waiting period...if u get accepted LOL....its interesting sometimes its dangerous sometimes...travels good ... moneys good....family life takes a hit when ur away...but i do 4 on 4 off or 5 on 5 off all paid for lol so i dont know any other job that does that...and im full time so i only work 5 months of the year and get 7 off all paid for... lolzors... gkrit i cant play u bitch negro...im raging at star dock for my issues lol..i wanna play demi....im hanging out so bad....man i play HoN cause i dun got a choice dood... and now i really dont got a choice because with the new update its not going past 99.7% wich is making me rage cause iv canceld it and started it 200+ times now and it ussually finally works but not this time...

October 24, 2009 10:06:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

well thats gay! uve tried posting in the technical issues section of the forum? maybe that might help i dunno.

try reinstalling?

October 24, 2009 10:27:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

leaving for singapore 2morrow no point...lol

October 24, 2009 11:43:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i'm still playing, but being a kiwi, i generally tend to start and finish about 3 hours before you guys each day.

October 25, 2009 1:07:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Still here. Was capped for a bit.

October 25, 2009 4:40:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

kool kool, but we r still missing heaps!

October 25, 2009 6:30:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

me n ryan tried to log on tonite.

noone was in chat channel, so we played LoL instead

oh yea and btw me n insom own HoN up hardcore if u want a game with us some time.

October 25, 2009 6:36:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol. i get the same shit so i just play US games.

i think all us aussies shoudl start gettign into that channel when we get on.

October 25, 2009 11:13:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting StAcK3D_ActR,
me n ryan tried to log on tonite.

noone was in chat channel, so we played LoL instead

oh yea and btw me n insom own HoN up hardcore if u want a game with us some time.

add me YouGotFisted on HoN, but im going 2 singas 2morrow so when i get back i guess ill be back to demi.

they gotta do some work 2 this barge b4 we leave so i guess if it takes to long we might be in for another couple of days so u never know.

October 25, 2009 8:00:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i am still around tho kinda waiting for the new demis to come out to see if that boosts population, got sick of waiting in lobbies for 3 hours to get a game last week...

Anyway, might be ingame on and off over the next few weeks, but doubt i will continue to play as much as i used to, especially with lobby wait times (the wait makes me want to play AI actually, at least there is no wait and i get to play until gameover....AI cant rage lol)

October 25, 2009 8:06:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol. so tru. Im also hoping the new demis boosts the population again.

October 28, 2009 10:23:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting MixMagic,

YouGotFisted

fucken LOL.

i log on most nights, but like the rest of you struggle to get a game going

October 29, 2009 10:26:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Mix

It's a pity GPG/Stardock and the community made the game so geocentric.

November 14, 2009 2:42:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

well im here all the time..sick of the wait times also lol

November 14, 2009 5:05:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Still here, playing mostly LAN these days. Happy to come back to play if you want to organise some matches? I run on Sydney time, so just let me know when and I'll make sure I'm there!

November 14, 2009 5:47:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

any time is fine with me, just hop on online and see if any one else is in the au channel (/channel demigod-au)

and we;'ll go from there

November 14, 2009 6:10:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Im here...arm is out of cast. I'll lookf for you guys.

November 14, 2009 9:22:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

playing dragon age mostly at the moment.

November 14, 2009 11:45:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol nice.

was thinking of getting it. is it any good?

im playin borderlands atm also. MAD GAME!

pm me ur psn name so i can add u to the friends list.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.