The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Overhaul the Visuals?

By on October 17, 2009 6:37:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

modders, do you think its possible to overhaul the visuals of the game:

make rook larger?

light/dark skins for each demigod?

make towers "tower?"

make the shops more organic to the setting? (with only a handful of maps, individualize each maps two 'bases')

a more dramatic difference in light and dark structures other than color?

+8 Karma | 6 Replies
October 18, 2009 2:33:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

make rook larger?
a larger rook? i mean come on? do you want him to be the same size as the citadel? so they can have a wrestling match

I do howevver think that the shop's looking more like there enviroment is a FANSTASTIC idea!, i recon it would be pretty easy to implement this.. but what do u mean a difernce in dark structures? like diffrecnes that effect the game like damage ext, or just cosmetic.

October 18, 2009 6:41:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Light/Dark skins for DG's would be cool.

So if you pick Regulus for the dark side you would be black, and if you picked him for the light he would be much brighter

October 19, 2009 12:02:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting DarkW01F,

make rook larger?a larger rook? i mean come on? do you want him to be the same size as the citadel? so they can have a wrestling match

I do howevver think that the shop's looking more like there enviroment is a FANSTASTIC idea!, i recon it would be pretty easy to implement this.. but what do u mean a difernce in dark structures? like diffrecnes that effect the game like damage ext, or just cosmetic.

cosmetic

October 22, 2009 2:05:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol, the dark or evil side, gets a BLACK reg

November 22, 2009 8:43:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah I think the light and dark skins would be cool. Maybe just make it a UI mod so you could have it if you wanted. I want to see a dark red and black rook with a tower that shoots lightning instead of light.

Regulus on the dark side could shoot explosive projectiles while on the light they could be flaming arrows.

Oak's spiris could emit light and then look like the grim reaper on the dark side.

November 22, 2009 9:00:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.