The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Positive thoughts!

By on October 17, 2009 3:46:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1030266/player/40174/

Okay, so I was playing online with a friend (A real friend outside the game that I convinced to play it) And since he normally has bad internet connection through Windows (He has a Mac but uses "Boot Camp" to run windows) i assumed going into this match we weren't gonna win considering it was me at about 500 games 59% win, and my friend 15 games 60% win, vs corpin 430 games 83% win and ninjaALK 550 games, 80% wins who were most likely on Vent like me and my friend, but they were obviously much better, Plus, my friend was trying out a "No bite, mist build" and i was sedna...

At the very first flag, me and NinjaALK went toe to toe and fought at the cooldown flag on Crucible, it was a very close fight but he barely came out on top(So i think, he may have had a potion, but he had monks so i doubt it) he came back with a comment like, "You know, you need monks too" And i said thanks for the info, so throughout the match i asked questions about his build and other stuff like that, he answered, i think this game was the highlight of my week, and considering how badly we were destroyed, i find this kind of odd, but it is always great for one game to make a week, lol

THanks ninjaALK and corpin for the great game and help!

So i therefore dedicate this thread to Those who want to praise a good game, or great players...POST IT UP!

DaBRUM

+2 Karma | 3 Replies
October 17, 2009 5:14:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I used to play with this great player all the time...now that I think about it his name was something like deVROM but our schedules keep us apart...sigh hope we will get to play again sometime.

October 17, 2009 9:26:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol, thanks, Summer is right around the corner!

Well, not really, maybe during like, christmas break or something we can play, lol

DaBRUM

October 17, 2009 11:23:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Last night I had a game where me and my friend had a moderately new Rook player, who we of course gave advice to. It was really nice, because he listened, bought priests at the right time and bought good equips, and supported us. He even thanked us for giving him advice politely.

It is always nice to give/receive good feedback. I have met more "very nice" people than jerks overall. Win or lose it is nice to know you will learn something.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.