The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Players lookin for competition

By on October 16, 2009 11:21:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Me, Sakke1, and Erskaconti play everynight from around 5 pm - 1m  US central time

We are lookin for some good 3v3 teams to play against

send me a message ingame or just join one of our games

Im also looking for some people to play competitively with and against for me personally for 3v3 as erska and sakke aren't online as often as I am, getting into tournaments, maybe setting some up, just having a load of fun

gotta have a mic and vent/mumble/teamspeak/ or any other voice chat program and played the game for at least 3 months

0 Karma | 3 Replies
October 19, 2009 1:49:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd be up for playing some games with you guys. Me, Majuhadiz, and c-hance are on from about 12 AM-2/3 AM Eastern time normally (I haven't asked them, but they would probably be up for some games). I also have a mic and TS if you want to play some games if your mates aren't on.

October 19, 2009 1:55:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

me! pick me!

October 19, 2009 2:58:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Played some 2vs2 matches against Erska and Sakke and they're cool guys.

Hope you can get some nice matches together!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000703   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.