The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Errrm, new bug...

By on October 15, 2009 2:33:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Alright, so the bug works kinda like this, you go and join a match, noone is joining, so you decide to leave, Now you are marked as playing in that game, but your team is labeled, "unknown" and you get a loss, not a N/A, you get a loss no matter who wins...

e.g.

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1027463/player/65533/

I joined this game, but after 5 minutes or so of sitting in the lobby, i had to go, didn't have time for a match or something to that affect, so i geta  loss recorded to my stats...Now i am not a stat whore, in fact i even originally thought this to be a very good thing to get games started since most people with high win percentages cant get games started, but just pointing out that this is not a very cool bug, and i think that people who want to get losses added to there record so they can pug stomp, will exploit this...

DaBRUM

EDIT: Realized there is probably a better place for this post...

+2 Karma | 0 Replies
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.