The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

If you don’t have Ready to Play, sign up

By on October 4, 2009 7:16:47 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Draginol

Join Date 03/2001
+102

If you don’t already have Impulse Ready to Play’s beta definitely sign up. People who have Demigod are going to be getting a copy of it added to their Impulse account this week. It’s just a beta but holy cow, it makes a huge difference in getting games going.

http://readytoplay.impulsedriven.com

Locked Post 27 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 30, 2009 6:25:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

find it pretty useless tool. when i want to play a game i go into it and join there a game. seems the worst way to get agame starting by this tool.

October 31, 2009 3:59:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So I tried this program for the first time today. It's the demigod in game messaging system. but for your desktop. in other words. it's useless

it still shows people as online who aren't online. Which makes teh whole purpose of the messenger, pointless.

Just another program to install and run in the backround and accomplish nothing. Uninstalling.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.