The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Idea - Favor Idols

By on October 3, 2009 5:01:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

my idea is to have a seperate catergory for generals in which they can buy a new type of favor item called 'Favor Idols' they are summoned just like a regular idol. the favor idols are more powerful then the shop idol's and get extra hp, damage and Effects (see below) when you level up.

Ideas for Favor Idols :

Wizard Idol

summons 2 wizards

-ranged, shoots lightning

-Restores X amount of mana to you every X seconds (they give more mana as you level up.)

Raptor Troop Idol

summons 2 Raptors

-Melle, high damage

-Fast moving

-X chance to deal X bonus damage (more damage as you level up)

i would like to see some more idea's for favor idols.

+4 Karma | 13 Replies
October 3, 2009 11:13:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I like this idea.

October 3, 2009 11:17:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That's a great idea.

October 3, 2009 12:38:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Shiro_Sol,
I like this idea.
Quoting Polynomial,
That's a great idea.

cheers.

had another idea for 1:

Goliath Idol

Summons 1 goliath

-huge HP

-melle, slow attack speed

-deals X more damage to creeps/minions

-takes X% less damage from spells

October 3, 2009 4:25:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i rly like this idea

October 3, 2009 8:05:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I love this idea. Give us favor idols!

October 4, 2009 4:23:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

like it.

Necromancer Idol
Summon 2 necromancers.

Normal attack drains a targets health
converting it to health regen for the necromancer. (gets stronger each time you lvl)

If creeps die nearby a necromancer,
the necromancer converts X% of each minions max health to heal you for that amount. (percentage increase each time you lvl).

October 4, 2009 4:52:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Fantastic idea.

Of course, they would replace the favour item if chosen, i would assume.

October 4, 2009 6:30:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yes, otherwise it would be op

nc1 Gkrit

October 5, 2009 10:20:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i love this darkwolf! Demigod coud use this alot, because it would open many new strategies to generals, so we dont have have to reley on overused and op strategies. I also have a couple of summon ideas

Mental Reinforcer: low hp, low dmg, ranged. gives x% reduced mana cost of all abilities, where x is your current level. These guys could be really usefull begginng game. They would give qot a lot more durability in lastin till oom.

Divine Disciple: med hp, high dmg, long rang, low attk/mve speed. These guys are the super nuker guys and are super expensive. They do a heal that heals ur hp by x% depending on lvl, they also give off an aura that gives all minions x% more strength for each level u have obtianed and for each minion you control.

Horrifyer: med hp/dmg melee fast attk/mve speed. These guys are perfect for geting erebus into a deadly trap or for stopping qots and sedna's last second saves. They cast silence on enemy demigods for .5 secs, and give off a mana destroying attack of x%. So if you need to wear down senda and qot here is your answer.

Gargantian: has hp based on your health and has very slow mve speed. Very expesive and no attack. They have a passive ability that cases them to teleport every 5 secs dealing x damage on impact whenever you give them a move or attack order. They also give x hp whenever they are attacked. these guys would be a perfect answer to long lasting battles, alowing you to take hits. They are walking hp potions.

Engineer: low hp, attck/mve speed, medium dmg. These guys have two abilities, and are desinged to keep your defense up. The first ability is repair, when you tell them to do a move to a tower, they will get down and repair it by x% every sec. The second abilty is construct, where after 60 secs, wheverever they stand, they will build a tower for 30 secs, and this tower's stats will all be x.

so there are my ideas. Of course with a ton of credit to dark, because it originated from you. I think these are kool but i need u guys to tell me. Anyways i think the idea would make demigod very new and refreshed. And it would give so many new strategies. And if u guys have time look at my 3 new demigods post.

October 6, 2009 1:03:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Engineer: low hp, attck/mve speed, medium dmg. These guys have two abilities, and are desinged to keep your defense up. The first ability is repair, when you tell them to do a move to a tower, they will get down and repair it by x% every sec. The second abilty is construct, where after 60 secs, wheverever they stand, they will build a tower for 30 secs, and this tower's stats will all be x.

[/quote]

i RLY like this one i dont think they should build towers tho, thats overused, how about they build like stationary repeater crossbows. pew pew pew

October 6, 2009 9:34:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol good idea lol. Pew pew...

October 6, 2009 9:38:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Heh, I was just thinking this a while ago, so I of course agree.  It seems almost crazy that none of the General Favor items summon minions in retrospect.  I mean... duh?

October 6, 2009 11:14:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Very, very nice idea. I would love to see this!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.