The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

*ATTENTION STARDOCK URGENT* *CUSTOM AND PANTHEON GAMES DOWN.*

By on October 1, 2009 7:46:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

At first I thought it was just me, because I had tried to open some ports in impulsereactor, but i have heard confirmation from a few friends.

Trying to Join Pantheon bring up a "Unable to find tournament in reactor" message.

Trying to host a custom game bring up

"Cannot connect to a Nat facilitator. please try again."

And then another message of

"HostGame in CVP failed."

+5 Karma | 12 Replies
October 1, 2009 7:48:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+1

October 1, 2009 7:53:51 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I agree, having same problem

October 1, 2009 8:04:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yep, same problem here.

October 1, 2009 8:07:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yap me too, i ask myself how they wanna make this community grow, when they need ages to patch one little thing + even problems with the general gaming on pantheon/costum...

October 1, 2009 8:37:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Cant find nor host a game

Same error here.

October 1, 2009 8:40:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

taking a long time to recover now ...

October 1, 2009 8:47:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hmmm I thought Stardock was past the stage where servers keep crashing/going down

October 1, 2009 8:59:36 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Got the same problem

October 1, 2009 9:01:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting B-DalzK,
hmmm I thought Stardock was past the stage where servers keep crashing/going down
No service is ever past that stage...

October 1, 2009 9:04:12 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE SOLVED :

they are games in custom, and i'm playing in pantheon mode.

October 1, 2009 9:44:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Probably just an awkward server etc. it's only just gone morning in the US i believe.

October 1, 2009 7:02:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting kitch45,
Probably just an awkward server etc. it's only just gone morning in the US i believe.

They should be getting Velocity errors and pages around the clock if they consider themselves a reputable company. My web-based company has about 10 full-time employees and we have a very robust monitoring system for when things go down.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000453   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.