The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Stardock should re-lunch demigod in 1.2

By on September 29, 2009 3:22:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Demigod relese was quite bad and most gamers and reviews took all of the bad in demigod without seeing its good.

now the situation is different, the multyplayer is working pretty good, replays are in and soon mod support too.

So my point is:

With the flashy two new demigods the game will bring back alot of players that will know about this. So stardock job is to try to push all their conntects to create some buzz around the game. I mean that people will look at it like an expension and not just an update. If it means calling gamespot and IGN to atleast creat a post on the update or even ask them to re-review the game, or creating a flashy post on impulse. I dont know, but im sure stardock know have a way to push the game. I would really like to gamers give this game a second chance.

Gamers will try the game and soon they will see 10 demigods, good connection, replays, mods, stats and what else. I bet alot of them will stick with the game.

So, is there any chance to do this ? I would love to hear frogboy opinion.

*I only write this cause I care about the game and want to see it succeded. of couse Im not ordering stardock what to do, just my opinion on what will help the game.

+3 Karma | 4 Replies
September 29, 2009 3:34:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1.2 isn't an expansion although I see the point.

Frogboy has said over and over Demigod doesn't deserve to be rereviewed.

September 29, 2009 4:19:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What happened happened. The end.

GPG and Stardock needs to learn from what happened(which they probably have already) and do it better next time. A relaunch probably woulnd't help very much IMO. Many people still have the opinion that Demigod is broken and probably many reviewers and journalists wouldn't like to write a new review of it.

I would like more people to play Demigod as well but I don't think a relaunch would help.

September 29, 2009 5:13:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

mmm... re-lunch. 

Seriously, though, I do expect at the very least, some emails will be sent out to everyone that owns the game.  That'll bring some back. 

September 29, 2009 5:33:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I also expect a trailer or 2 for new Demigods+features since 1.0. You created an amazing graphics engine, might as well show it off.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.