The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New Demigod Idea, Crocodile Dundee.

By on September 28, 2009 5:35:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Okay there's no DG with an Australian accent.... So seing as the aussies are the best (!) we need a dg to represent.

Crocodile Dundee!

He is a general, his auto attack is melee with his hunting knife.

Ability 1: He can summon crocodile minions that bite the enemy, causing minor damage, but they cause a slow 5%, 10%, 25% (more % as they level up!)

Ability2: Crocodile Dundee says, "that's not a knife, this is a knife" and throws a hunting knife at enemy. The range is the same as TB fireball. If the enemy is attacking him, the knife hits them in the face, inflicting 300,500,700,1000 damage, plus 20% slow their attack speed. If the enemy is running away from him, they get 1/2 the damage, BUT their movement speed reduced 5%....

Ability 3: Tame the Bull. Croc Dundee does his ridgy didge bull taming, causing the enemy DG to fall to sleep on the spot for 3,5,7,10 seconds (depending on level) Similar effect to Frost nova, but cannot affect towers or minions.

Ability 4: Bush Tucka. Crock Dundee uses his bushman skills to take a slice out of his victim and eat up! This will life drain the enemy for 250,400,600 health.

Now, the Australians need a legendary Aussie to represent us! So you would NEED to get Paul Hogan to do the voice overs too.

+16 Karma | 13 Replies
September 28, 2009 5:40:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL

i dig this

but you forgot his legendary boomerang attack, it has unlimited range, thats how good he is.

September 28, 2009 6:07:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

oooh, yes! the boomerang. okay, he can CHOSE between a snype style boomerang (same as reg) or his knife throw. Can have one ability but not the other.

The boomerang ability causes same damage than reg's snipe with same range, But is .5 sec cast, and stuns/interrupts too. The difference is that the further the enemy the LESS the damage inflicted.

September 28, 2009 6:09:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OMG!

Well it's better then a Steve Irwin DG....could you imagine hearing "crikey" all game.........

September 28, 2009 6:11:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

oooh, yes! the boomerang. okay, he can CHOSE between a snype style boomerang (same as reg) or his knife throw. Can have one ability but not the other.

The boomerang ability causes same damage than reg's snipe with same range, But is .5 sec cast, and stuns/interrupts too. The difference is that the further the enemy the LESS the damage inflicted.

And when he is in a game against Reg and reg snipes, the Dundee god would be heard to say...

"thats not a snipe!"

September 28, 2009 7:10:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

THIS IS EPIC!

however he does need an ability like this:

Shrimp on the Barbie: Dundee Cooks slips a shrimp on the barbie for you, giving you 50% more damage for 8 seconds.

September 28, 2009 7:37:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL!!!

OH, and Because Mick Dundee is soooo Legendary with skill, whenever regulus snipes, Dundee AUTO chucks a boomerang that takes the snipe outta the air, thus saving his mate!

Also when he respawns he says "G'day Mate"

September 28, 2009 8:37:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Also when he respawns he says "G'day Mate"

ROFL! BAHAHHAA

September 28, 2009 10:49:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

AWESOME!!!

September 28, 2009 10:51:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Does he get a class specific favor item?  Like instead of Blade of the Serpent, he gets "That's Not a Knife...THIS is a Knife!" 

Cost: 2500 favor
Effect:  +50 weapon damage, ability to eat hot dogs, but they taste like shit.

September 28, 2009 10:54:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well it's better then a Steve Irwin DG....could you imagine hearing "crikey" all game.........

Irwin would get the ability:  "Stick my thumb up its butthole"

Effect:  Crikey, that'll REALLY piss'em off!

September 28, 2009 10:57:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Dundee is able to drop small Bidet's around the map causing all those within it's AoE to be confused and disorientated for 3 secs.

Dundee then announces to stunned demigod's...

"It's for washing ya backside!!"

September 28, 2009 5:18:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I found myself laughing harder with each successive reply to this thread. I love you guys. You just made my day.

October 4, 2009 8:50:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Alterschism,
I found myself laughing harder with each successive reply to this thread. I love you guys. You just made my day.
Quoting Alterschism,

^same here

EDIT:sry 4 the double quote

had issues with qouting, had to rewrite

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000157   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.