The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

My Observations Since Replays = Suggestions!

By on September 23, 2009 9:49:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've been watching a lot of these so far. And I have some observations which I think should help GPG/Stardock make Demigod even better.

1) Obscenitor is probably right about Queen of Thorns. She has appeared 0 times in all the replays I have watched so far. I won't get into the specifics of her balance issues, other players already have. Frogboy has requested a buff from GPG and it is definitely needed.

2) Sedna has one build. This needs to be fixed. Demigod is about multiple build potential. Her abilities allow for a decent general if Yeti's are tweaked. Maybe a few more things as well.

3) The rumors of Blood of the Fallen being the most uber pro favor item are greatly exaggerated. Here's my favor item tally so far. As in, how many times I've seen them

Cloak of the Night x3

Swift Anklet x6

Heaven's Wrath x3 (All Regulus)

Blood of the Fallen x6

Amulet of Teleportation x1

Wings of the Seraphim x1 (the one Oak who used this didn't do so well...)

Staff of Renewel x6 (This was a surprise for me)

Cape of Plentiful Mana x1

Horn of Battle x2 (Both on an Erebus)

So if you keep adding favor items, I believe you will still see a decent variety. Sorry Blood of the Fallen, you're not the coolest guy anymore.

4) Consumables. People carry the same things over and over. Teleport Scrolls, Capture Locks, Potions. Either we need to make the current consumables and trinkets more attractive or add in some new ones to shake this up and still make other choices viable. There's been discussion about capture locks in the past. Removing them outright or seriously nerfing them with a price increase, while a radical suggestion, might open up new item slot combinations.

I really hope we get some new items in 1.2 like Frogboy has mentioned.

5) GPG makes the prettiest graphics in the industry. My suggestion is to keep it up =D

Anyways, I hope someone at Stardock or GPG gives those points a thought, I think its some good info for basing future Demigod patches.

+37 Karma | 27 Replies
September 26, 2009 5:14:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting SaladProblems,
I just uploaded a QoT replay...  It's a 40 minute long 1v1 against Wipuliwo with zero kills.

Wow that replay made my day, well done man.

October 17, 2009 10:32:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Queen of thorns might be viable if she could use blade of the serpent.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.