The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Replay Visual Walkthrough

By on September 22, 2009 8:19:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is for anyone who needs help with manipulating replays. Follow these steps to find replays and know where to save them when you download them to access them in game.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

Step 8

Step 9

Step 10

+37 Karma | 17 Replies
September 22, 2009 8:25:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well put! 

September 22, 2009 9:27:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Strange, I can't find my Polynomial folder...

September 22, 2009 10:10:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ZehDon,
Strange, I can't find my Polynomial folder...

Indeed. Step 6 should have had a little clarification saying that the folder will specifically have your Windows username. Some people might just get confused by the image posted here.

September 23, 2009 12:00:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

<quote>

Indeed. Step 6 should have had a little clarification saying that the folder will specifically have your Windows username. Some people might just get confused by the image posted here.

</quote>

i hope those kinds of people have since been weeded out of our genepool thanks to an ingenious invention by a guy called darwin. if these people have trouble understanding that their computer doesnt contain the usernames of other people then doorknobs might be an impossible obstacle for them and life would be short and very indoorsy.

September 23, 2009 12:11:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting inerz,

i hope those kinds of people have since been weeded out of our genepool thanks to an ingenious invention by a guy called darwin.

it's like you haven't seen fail blog

September 23, 2009 4:20:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting mrlarone,

Quoting inerz,
reply 4

i hope those kinds of people have since been weeded out of our genepool thanks to an ingenious invention by a guy called darwin.

it's like you haven't seen fail blog

i know i havent

September 23, 2009 7:50:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i hope those kinds of people have since been weeded out of our genepool thanks to an ingenious invention by a guy called darwin. if these people have trouble understanding that their computer doesnt contain the usernames of other people then doorknobs might be an impossible obstacle for them and life would be short and very indoorsy.

Some people just aren't very computer savvy. It does not mean they are stupid. You for example used the <quote> tag instead of the proper [quote] tag in your post. Does that mean that doorknobs might be an impossible obstacle for you? No of course not. People come from different walks of life. What one might take for granted, someone else might not know very well.

September 23, 2009 9:05:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Inerz I laugh at your complete FAIL post. Here in Australia we call people like you wankers.  You pick someones post because they had a bit of a brain freeze (prolly cos I gave them ice nova), and in doing so you display your inability to use quote.

Someone needs to  crack you on the head with a sack of doorknobs.

September 24, 2009 7:37:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

g'day mate

cant quote, im using google chrome

and i know im a wanker : )

September 25, 2009 1:44:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL we're all wankers!

Google chrome.... why no firefox?

September 26, 2009 12:42:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

dunno..happened to try google chrome first.

and i like the subtle and evil superpower style of google. + i use gmail so google popped in my head first.

October 6, 2009 11:52:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting inerz,
... life would be short and very indoorsy.

I lol'd.

July 7, 2010 4:57:09 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I have five files in my replay profile folder, but none of them show up on the ingame replay list.

July 26, 2010 11:50:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wow, another person that plays Rise of Legends

Good choice, Polynomial.

August 2, 2010 2:40:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Rise Of legends is sooooooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD my favorite RTS ever.

August 2, 2010 10:35:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Lukas_A_79,
LOL we're all wankers!

Google chrome.... why no firefox?

screw firefox ha take that 

August 3, 2010 1:37:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Chrome with no plugins is ridiculously awesome.

For everything else, Opera is probably the best.

Firefox has some useful applications, but it's kind of slow.

Anyone who willingly uses Safari should be put down.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000500   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.