The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Zune HD & Zune software 4.0

By on September 17, 2009 2:53:59 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Wow.

It's late and I'm tired, so I will be brief: the Zune HD is the best gadget I have ever used. The preceding statement is not hyperbole. It is slim, beautiful, sturdy, great-sounding, a joy to use, and simply an excellent device. Even its web browser is fantastic (I was shocked, truthfully). The new Zune software (released on the same day as the Zune HD) is great as well. It is smooth, attractive, feature-rich (the new Smart DJ feature is better than Apple's Genius because of the Zune Pass, which means that not only will the software recommend tunes, but it will allow you to download and play them; imagine it as a supercharged Pandora), and syncs well with the Zune.

The Zune HD is the best personal media player on the market. Microsoft, you are a company that benefits from competition, and the Zune HD is the product of marketplace competition in a very hot market. Bravo!

+41 Karma | 1 Reply
October 5, 2009 2:27:26 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'm with you.  I think MS is going to need some help on the app front.  I'm thinking about developing some myself.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.