The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod (and Sins) for $20 USD at Impulse: Please expand the community

By on September 5, 2009 8:04:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
+2 Karma | 9 Replies
September 5, 2009 9:06:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes,

i've bought and there are a lot of custom games created. Hoping this weekend deal help demigod again and Devs can fix bugs.

September 5, 2009 11:50:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Posted on slickdeals.  http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=190314&t=1541725

Not getting much attention there atm though.

September 6, 2009 11:21:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

posted at gametrailers http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/demigod-and-sins-sale-20-----/912387

so we'll see how that goes

September 7, 2009 11:04:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have to say I picked it up this weekend, but I was a little disappointed in a few people I played with.  One dude said I died too much (3 times?) and quit even though we were clearly winning the match.  Seriously, the community is pretty anti-noob.  I'm a little better now, but shouldn't teammates help each other out?

September 7, 2009 11:48:59 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Bought it and have played the SP quite a bit...but I cannot get passed this Invalid accout login deal...  I have reactivated it numerous times and switched accounts etc..to no avail.. 

Any clues on how to verifiy what I need to get into Multipler (like is the account name the EMAIL address or just the name?)

September 7, 2009 12:02:40 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

$20, what a steal!

To bad my friends are so cheap, they wouldn't go outta their way to spend $0.99 if they could help it.  Hopefully some more sell and we can expand the community... but what you really need to find is a way to cure peoples cheapness!!

September 7, 2009 12:09:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting peardog,
Bought it and have played the SP quite a bit...but I cannot get passed this Invalid accout login deal...  I have reactivated it numerous times and switched accounts etc..to no avail.. 

Any clues on how to verifiy what I need to get into Multipler (like is the account name the EMAIL address or just the name?)

Its your forum login here.

September 7, 2009 2:42:19 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Polynomial,

Quoting peardog, reply 5Bought it and have played the SP quite a bit...but I cannot get passed this Invalid accout login deal...  I have reactivated it numerous times and switched accounts etc..to no avail.. 

Its your forum login here.

Thanks for the info..     She still isn't working..and I confirmed it's the same Email as the one I used to purchase... Maybe they are getting beat up with new buyers during the sale?   Grr..

September 7, 2009 3:59:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What game are those screenshots of?  Surely not the Demigod I play.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000469   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.