The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Rendering and Computer Graphics

By on September 3, 2009 11:47:21 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm in a computer graphics course this semester, and we get to pick our own topics for a project.  A friend and I both want to go into game programming, and decided we felt like doing something in that direction.  Our project, so far, is 'rendering'...

...And I'm wondering if anyone out there can point at some useful information / resources / papers for someone looking to work on this stuff?  Wiki is great to start, but we need to work out into the direction of code (Either openGL or DirectX, though I'm leaning towards the latter) pretty soon.  And I figure some of you probably have already at least started down the path I'm looking to walk, so why duplicate the effort?

+61 Karma | 0 Replies
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.