The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

High Level/End Game Creep Issue

By on August 23, 2009 1:24:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've discovered a very troubling end game problem. I does not present itself until someone upgrades there creeps through the citadel. More noticable if someone captures a Minion +30% flag then it is recaptured back. This will trigger the recapturers creeps far above the other players creeps health. I've tested this with a friend to ensure we both had the same ammount of upgrades armor wise on our citadel... at End game we both had max hp Giants and I capture his flag then he recaptured back. This offset our minions HP about 600 HP as well as strength I'm sure. I've brought this up with many players and all have identified some kind of false calculating somewhere... Who all else has noticed this problem please notify here and perhaps we can have this looked into.

0 Karma | 2 Replies
August 23, 2009 2:23:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This bug is already known. Will be fixed in upcoming patch.

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/340631

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/357156

August 23, 2009 6:28:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ahhh thank you very much!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.