With that in mind there are a number of questions I'd like to have answered by people 'in the know'.
1. Was there a long term feature implementation plan put in place before Demigod shipped (replays, team features, etc.) or was it created based on the input from the community?
3. Apart from the features that have already been confirmed to be 'on their way' are there any additional features that can be confirmed as in the works, or at the very least being talked about? Hints threw clever word use is an acceptable answer.
3. Are Gas Powered Games happy with the direction Demigod is headed?
4. With the Team Features on the horizon, are there any plans at either GPG or SD to push the advertising or promotion of Demigod further?
5. Seeing how Supreme Commander received an expansion pack, of sorts, will we realistically see an expansion pack to Demigod? Any thoughts on whether it will it be a retail release or downloadable content?
6. With the addition of two new Demigods, we see the end of the promised roster additions. Will we see additional Paid Content that were hinted at in some of the posts made by Brad Wardell?
7. Brad Wardell's forum name is Frogboy, does Chris Taylor have one and can you tell us what it is?
8. Despite some mediocre reviews received at release, due in no small part to the connectivity issues, do you believe that Demigod will eventually receive the sequel treatment?
9. What have you learnt as both a Publisher and a Development company from Demigod, both in terms of it's release and the community that is growing around it?
10. Coke or Pepsi?