The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Cant download patch

By on August 6, 2009 6:04:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When i hit multiplayer and it prompts me to download the patch it brings me to impulse and tells me to check my credentials and it wont let me download patch

How do i log onto impulse? It tells me im not logged in, and that my credentials were bad, but i cant seem to find out how to log in

0 Karma | 7 Replies
August 6, 2009 6:06:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Now when i try to login it tells me

"Could not log in: Invalid Stardock.net account."

it apparently will try to log in when i try and press "resume" but it still doesnt work,,,

August 6, 2009 6:15:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I found my real problem and my real solution

I changed my login name previously and stardock hadnt synced with my new info automatically

through pure luck i accidentally clicked on the impulse logo in the impulse menu after frantically lookin for some way to fix it and found the login button and changed the info i logged in with

I had no idea it was there, whoever made that secret, but so important menu needs to be fired.

August 9, 2009 2:38:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thank you! Was having the exact same problem myself - even when I manually logged in it wouldn't let me download the patch - editing the info found under the Impulse logo fixed it.

November 4, 2009 8:08:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THE PATCH 1.19 PLESE GIVE ME A LINK THAT LEEDS DERECTLY TO THE download patch page, hter is nothing on impulse.com exsept videos and other S#$T

November 4, 2009 8:24:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting MrTTwo,
WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THE PATCH 1.19 PLESE GIVE ME A LINK THAT LEEDS DERECTLY TO THE download patch page, hter is nothing on impulse.com exsept videos and other S#$T
You have to start Impulse and let it check for updates. And then you can install the update.

November 4, 2009 9:07:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thank you Spooky__

November 6, 2009 11:30:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THE PATCH 1.19

You have to start Impulse and let it check for updates. And then you can install the update.

Correct, all Demigod updates are received through Impulse.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.