The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

One of seven games from july the 30th is missing in custom games list

By on July 31, 2009 7:12:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, yesterday july the 30th i played several games. the last two where 4vs4 that i both won. but the first of this two games does not even apear in my custom games list. Now i remember that schobbo was on the opposing side while they lost. so i looked at his game list and couldn't find the game neither.

so @schobbo if you remember more of the players that were part of the named game list them here so that i could look if this games is missing for all.

+11 Karma | 3 Replies
July 31, 2009 8:06:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

In my experience, if there is no record of the game, it's because the host hit END GAME before the game was over.  If there is a record of the game but the host only has favor (all others 0 and all others show a loss), the host killed his internet connection.  Always pay attention to who is hosting the game and if you ever see him leaving the the game. 

July 31, 2009 8:09:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hmm, i thought if host quits before end the game is still listed but with N/A. that it totally disapears is new for me.

July 31, 2009 12:10:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think it may have started working this way after concede was added in 1.1.  It currently appears to have some random results.  Here's a poor example, but an example nonetheless.  My stat from a game when the host (not me) had a crash 15 minutes into the game.  http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/811381/player/28414/.  I'm apparently the only one who has any record of that game.  I'm going to wait until the next hotfix comes out and then perhaps start a comprehensive list of what screws up the stats. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.