The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

ring of divine might broken?

By on July 30, 2009 2:09:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've been told this thing is somehow broken. I've been playin with it and haven't noticed anything obviously strange happening. I've tried searching for the answer to this but didn't see anything. Is there anything broken about it? I've been using it instead of horn of battle since most of us agree that horn of battle is gay. 

+6 Karma | 7 Replies
July 30, 2009 2:10:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Like horn of battle after its first use it is applied to all minions created afterwards (for 10 secs).

July 30, 2009 2:18:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

in other words whenever you spawn a minion, it will have the buff active for a few seconds without you activating the item

July 30, 2009 3:20:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What buffs? I havent noticed minotaurs going flying everytime a new night crawler spawns up.

July 30, 2009 4:46:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What buffs? I havent noticed minotaurs going flying everytime a new night crawler spawns up.

It's iffy with the Ring of Might. Just watch for the hazy blood effect.

July 30, 2009 6:16:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You have to kill to get the effect.... like all other knock aways.

eg: Use Divine might, kill the archers standing close to the priests, the priests will go flying.

August 2, 2009 9:45:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting LORD-ORION,

eg: Use Divine might, kill the archers standing close to the priests, the priests will go flying.

no, "send creatures flying" effect instantly kills regardless of damage done. Only works against small creeps (mino, archer, priest).

try TBs fire nova or Rooks god hand.

The ring should cause minions to instantly kill smaller creeps but last time i checked it doesn't.

August 2, 2009 11:33:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Aroddo,

Quoting LORD-ORION,
reply 5

no, "send creatures flying" effect instantly kills regardless of damage done. Only works against small creeps (mino, archer, priest).

try TBs fire nova or Rooks god hand.

The ring should cause minions to instantly kill smaller creeps but last time i checked it doesn't.

It works great, actually. It occasionally bugs though, and we never put the time in to figure out when it doesn't trigger.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.