The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Crashed 9 times before i joined a game

By on July 28, 2009 7:48:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I played 2 4v4 games today, and getting the games started took longer than the games themselves because of people crashing.

Wow.

And im talking about lobby crashing

0 Karma | 5 Replies
July 29, 2009 11:32:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you are experiencing crashes, please download this zip file and run the .cmd inside. It will gather a variety of debugging info and generate another zip file in My Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Demigod\reports which you can email to [email protected]. They will then pass the info on to the developers if they cannot help solve the issue.

July 30, 2009 6:53:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well Kryo, the thing is... everyone (!!) crashes in lobby. Before 50% of games I see AT LEAST one crash / host freeze. Lobby is just one big bug right now.

There's little chance, lobby will crash when someone joins.

There's high chance, lobby will crash when someone leaves.

There's very high chance, lobby will crash when host kick someone.

Just when someone leaves / someone was kicked, one second later host's game sometimes just freeze, so he has to kill Demigod.exe process (sometimes all other players in lobby crashes, but most of the time they just see "host don't responde... give up" message).

It's very annoying when you are trying to make 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5 game, because there are many rotations in lobby, so it's almost sure you will crash few times before game start.

Maybe that's some problem with sending data between leaving player and host ?

Really, all people I know have problems with lobby - it's just like part of the game right now. Do SD/GPG have testers which are actually playing this game ? I just can't believe someone who plays Demigod right now don't see lobby problems.

August 19, 2009 6:03:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

/signed******,, regrettably a lot of times I cant get task manager to show up and end up having to reboot completely.. didnt happen before early august patch for me at least

August 22, 2009 7:40:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

/signed

This has happened to me soo many times its unbelievable

This and the Unhandled Exception problem

September 10, 2009 2:00:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@chemdude8:  that happens to me all of the time, too.  I'd say it probably happens 1/8 times, which is just ridiculous!  It normally freezes at the screen with "DEMIGOD" in big letters and a black background, and then I have to hard reboot because task manager won't come up.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.