The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Accessing Custom Game Stats with Lua Script?

By on July 26, 2009 9:11:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i was wondering if anyone knew how to access the Custom Game Stats so it can be used in a Lua script?  idealy i'd like to be able to compare names of those playing in matches as well as figure out how to access last played games stats however first i need to know if i can even access the info.  anyone help?

+81 Karma | 2 Replies
August 3, 2009 12:33:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There are plans to release a web service that would allow you to access the data, but I'm not sure when that will be.  I'll talk to Frogboy about possibly releasing the service alongside a future Demigod update.

Bara

August 3, 2009 12:58:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

sweet... thanx a lot bara

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.