The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Great QoT start on cata

By on July 21, 2009 1:57:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

people have called me a "good" QoT player... I think she still sucks.  I have had a lot of luck with a support/minion build.  here is my typical start for cata

Ankelet for speed (Cloak is another option but it's more aggressive)

Shield 1 - cast on teamate right away

Buy priests

Get middle

send a priest to each lane to heal teamate.  If you're ambitious tag each creep with a single priest hit before your teamate kills them... this way you share XP and can hold the middle while farming creeps

Try and stay in the middle, run between the two lanes shielding your teamates and help in those 2v1 situations.  The middle flag is your job to hold... always lock it if the enemy will take it.  keep a priest at each lane... the constant 10% heal to your teamates is glorious and will keep them in their lane holding their flag.

I go minion speck from their on out.  If the enemy is back at base sacrifice your shamblers to deal a little bit of damage to a tower.  Remember to spread them out so you don't get tower splashed

+2 Karma | 6 Replies
July 21, 2009 7:31:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How creative.

July 21, 2009 7:52:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Doesn't that mean that you'll barely gain any experience?

July 21, 2009 8:17:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Aroddo,
Doesn't that mean that you'll barely gain any experience?

Not if you know what you're doing. This is effective with sedna also.

Edit: Well sort of, my team's communication is stellar so it's a little different.

July 21, 2009 10:19:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

every time your priest "touches" a creep you get experience and gold when it dies...  since you have a priest at each wave you do pretty well on XP.

July 21, 2009 6:43:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

mulch will also tag the creeps, so qot will get more exp than both m8s

July 23, 2009 2:10:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If I know someone is staying in the middle it would be easy to get both side flags...I dont care if you have the exp flag as long as I am getting 2x your war score.

Hit_Boxes

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.