The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

THE HALL OF FAME

By on July 11, 2009 1:09:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you find someone in game behaving excellently or playing very well, feel free to take a screenshot and post it here.

I'll start.  Just had an absolutely epic game on Cataract, 3v3.  Probably the best group of 5 to play with I've seen yet.  Based on Pantheon's stats it seems none of us knew each other, but both sides had great teamwork and nobody was an asshole.  Giants on field for both sides for at least 20 minutes.

Pantheon record

+5 Karma | 8 Replies
July 11, 2009 2:15:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

circle jerk

July 11, 2009 2:17:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Heaven forbid there be a positive post... :/

July 11, 2009 4:57:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I wonder why you lost, since you have 3 portals under control and giants.

July 11, 2009 6:56:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Look at the money difference. At level 20, with proper itemization a single DG can take down a cit in a minute or less. Also they did die a lot more. At lvl20 thats quite a lot fo money to the enemy they could use to further enhance their item builds.

From the number of assists i would say that the other team did a better job at assisting eachother, which also has great rewards money wise.

July 11, 2009 7:24:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this is a joke right?

July 11, 2009 10:44:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Schobbo,
I wonder why you lost, since you have 3 portals under control and giants.

Our left portal actually was under contention for some time before the end.  They didn't take it much but having to keep warping back and relocking it prolly kept us away from their base a lil too much.  We had giants a few minutes before them, and took a portal shortly after but basically traded a portal for theirs.  That wasn't too much of an issue because killing catapults is easy, but then two of us got killed on the third relocking attempt in their base, which is prolly what cost us the game because we never really recovered.

We had 3 portals at the end because they took our portal again and managed to hold it for awhile by having all three of them stick around defending it.  I was AoEing the creeps but they were still advancing, so I ran and grabbed their portal while they were all occupied in our own base, and locked it as a last-ditch attempt to turn the game around.  Given more time it might've succeeded, because my allies were able to get ours back after their Regulus warped down to try to stop the lock, but they managed to carry their existing creep waves, and reinforcements from their other portal, on to finish the frontal attack.  Plus they prolly had some nifty items from getting kills towards the end so they could wreck stuff on their own too.

July 12, 2009 1:10:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

*looks forward to replays*

July 12, 2009 2:34:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

*looks forward to replays*

Yeah man. Yesterday we had several epic battles I'm sure someone out there would have liked to have seen.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.