The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[BUG] Torchbearer Ice Mode: No Auto-attack

By on July 9, 2009 1:25:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Last night I played a 3v3 Cataract match as TB. I typically play a hybrid build, but a little into the game I realized that my TB was not auto-attacking in Ice Mode. It would simply chase the enemy Demigod, but once it got into range, it would do nothing, just stand there. No amount of clicking or using skills or form dancing did any good. Changing targets did nothing as well. Ice TB refused to AA anything. Ended up having to stick to Fire for the rest of the game -- at least it still did some sort of AA.

This is the first time I've had this issue since I've played this game. After the match, I started up a single player skirmish and my TB was back to normal.

I don't know what could have caused the bug, and it might be rare, but still rather annoying when it does happen.

+4 Karma | 0 Replies
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.