The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

karma button

By on July 2, 2009 9:23:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

seems the karma button responds with winnie the pooh telling me I'm not able to give karma. 

I wanted to bring it up, since more than one person apparently has it (I know wintersong and scoutdog mentioned it).  (I am using the newest version of Google Chrome as my browser)  

+154 Karma | 33 Replies
July 2, 2009 9:48:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I can't seem t give karma, either. I'm using IE8

July 2, 2009 11:18:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

That probably means you're whores.  I've given karma once, the button works just fine.

July 2, 2009 11:31:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting psychoak,
That probably means you're whores.  I've given karma once, the button works just fine.

Since the last update of the forums? I've given karma before, but it does't work.

July 2, 2009 11:39:46 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

since there is a lot of cross posting of various Stardock forums... might be helpful to mention which forum you're referring to.

~posted from WC forums

July 3, 2009 1:34:28 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

sorry, this is the Elemental Forums.

To give better description, the karma button itself works... but when you click "ok" it says "oh bother" and does not give the karma.

July 3, 2009 1:53:26 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

try another browser

July 3, 2009 1:55:38 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

hehe it doesn't work

July 3, 2009 10:03:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yeah, Elemental forums as well.

EDIT: It doesn't seem to work on the Sins forums, either.

July 3, 2009 10:11:15 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Broken yesterday,still broken today. From WC, where I need to give some out, to some of the nicest people.

Oh-Bother!

July 3, 2009 1:31:41 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
and yes, appears broken @ WC forums...

Give kyogre12 Karma
Oh Bother. You were unable to give kyogre12 karma. An error occurred. Please try again later.

July 3, 2009 2:09:36 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Tried to give you some, Wiz...got the same answer as Bichur...sorry.

Give Wizard1956 Karma
Oh Bother. You were unable to give Wizard1956 karma. An error occurred. Please try again later.

July 3, 2009 9:27:02 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

It may not work, but my score is increasing anyway...

Bastards.

July 3, 2009 9:49:04 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting psychoak,

Bastards.

Prob'ly noone's tried to poke you in that tender spot recently, you whore. The thumb button was working up until sometime during the forum updates that rolled out this week.

July 3, 2009 9:54:17 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Me too, but only on the Elemental forums...

July 3, 2009 9:54:42 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

These "forum updates" tend to screw things up.

July 3, 2009 9:56:30 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

As if it matters whether one of you is pumping it up or a bug is pumping it up.  What am I supposed to do when I look like a respectable member of the community?  I'm shocking people with toned down posts, it's terrible.

July 3, 2009 10:29:20 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

What am I supposed to do when I look like a respectable member of the community?

Take it like a man? Wait, maybe that's ignorant sexist talk, or sexual harassment, or...

July 3, 2009 10:46:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The second is only because it's you.  I'll be hyper sensitive in my homophobia and go crazy on you.

The first is just fine with me, my mother is of the opinion that women shouldn't be allowed to vote, naturally I've got sexism in spades.  That pc stuff just never took.

July 3, 2009 11:13:32 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

still not working

oh bother

July 3, 2009 11:41:52 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting storm347,
still not working

oh bother

Actually it'll give the karma but the person won't know from whom unless you pm or leave a comment.

Hope you enjoy the wall, Stormy.

July 4, 2009 9:20:25 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Actually it'll give the karma but the person won't know from whom unless you pm or leave a comment.

Test karma coming your way.

Happy Independence Day everyone. 

July 4, 2009 9:26:51 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Test karma

LOL! Trust The Wiz to *poof up a whole new concept!

Love it!

July 4, 2009 2:27:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

really the last time I give 1 karma, it ended up giving 2

July 4, 2009 2:46:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Its not working on the Sins forums, but dont expect it to be fixed, Stardock needs to enjoy their 4th of July too.

July 4, 2009 3:20:30 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting soasertsus,
Its not working on the Sins forums, but dont expect it to be fixed, Stardock needs to enjoy their 4th of July too.

Independence Day is much more important...and good on ya, soasertus. Well said! SD deserves to celebrate as well: "So say we all!"

Give soasertsus Karma
Oh Bother. You were unable to give soasertsus karma. An error occurred. Please try again later.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000453   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.