The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Soundtrack

By on July 1, 2009 3:00:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think it'd be great to be able to buy the Demigod soundtrack, by itself.  I don't really wanna get the CE version because I don't want a physical copy of the game, don't want a miniature to paint, etc...but I love the music.  Any chance of ever seeing it available?

+5 Karma | 4 Replies
July 1, 2009 10:03:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i was thinking the same a couple of days ago ...

i was actually getting into the music.

hopefully in future content updates, new music will be introduced also.

July 2, 2009 8:35:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It takes quite a bit of money to make soundtracks. Well from what i've seen. They get a whole orchestra and make them.

example;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV5UtlQ-5KY

July 5, 2009 3:19:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

is that how they made demigods soundtrack? i want to see a making of video now lol

July 5, 2009 3:30:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i no for heavenly sword they got a whole orchestra.

but still .. it would be kool if they released a soundtrack

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.