Hi, just got demigod and really wanted the achievements and i remember them mostly working when i played it awhile ago. This will work for single player and over lan but not sure about online as i havnt played online yet. You must create a new profile and enable the mod in the new profile for it to work as it stores data in the game.prefs a little differently.
1. Create a directory called "Achievement Fix" inside your "Demigod\Bindata\Mods" directory.
2. Create a file called "mod_info.lua" inside the "Achievement Fix" directory.
3. Open the file and place the following text.
name = "Achievement Fix"
version = 1.0
copyright = "Copyright © 2009, Demigod"
description = "This mod simply replaces the broken 1.3 achievements.lua with the v1.1 one that seemed to work. You must restart your profile for it to work properly."
author = "Odin"
url = "http://www.gaspoweredgames.com"
uid = "76B839DA-A8A6-11DF-9D14-DA6CDFD72085"
selectable = true
enabled = true
exclusive = false
ui_only = false
4. Create a directory structure inside "Achievement Fix" called "hook\lua\sim" and place the 1.1 achievements.lua file in there.
5. Load the game and Create a new profile and enable the mod.
Havnt tested how this interacts online as havnt played online yet. If it doesnt work just use your other profile and turn of the mod. Ive tested it and it seems to work at least you can now get the achievements such as play on every map. Anything they fixed in the file between 1.1 and now would still be broken but i havnt seen any probs yet. Maybe someone with a little knowledge of lua can check the 2 files and see what they have done that caused it to not work and provide a proper fix. To me it seems they are pretty much doing the same things they were just a little differently. I would post my version up but cant see anywhere to add attachments. Anyway good luck.