The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Pathing has never been fixed..

By on June 29, 2009 1:07:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Whether it's your character, or your minions.. Pathing around corners at times can be horrendous still.

+1 Karma | 3 Replies
June 29, 2009 1:19:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Pathing top 4: (Meant to do top 5, but only remembered 4)

4) Your minions getting stuck at corners, and failing to follow you.

3) Your demigod pausing to dance around the corner, when it should be chasing noticeably slower target.

2) Your demigod won't find a path to main base, and gets stuck in the first tower cluster in Crucible

1) At one time my ally dropped out, and got replaced by an AI. SOMEHOW the AI managed to get stuck inside the health crystal in home base, at Crucible. There it was, crusified to the crystal, and stayed immobile in the base for the rest of the game. I think I won the game, as the AI was not feeding the enemy.

June 29, 2009 4:35:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Pathing with Rook is the worst. He will frequently get caught on corners and buildings.

June 29, 2009 4:46:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Beast and Rook seem to get stuck on invisible things the most, they do a sort of dance on the spot mid-move command until you move them again.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.